-:TRUTH:-

Panchal:
Draupadi is on her war ground for practicing... It's her every day routine to practice archery in first every morning... It's still before dawn... Suryadev hasn't rise yet...she's shooting arrow to the target..... And reminding about Arjun.......

Draupadi's POV :

It's as usual a normal day.... No... It's not.... Today I'm going to meet him again....... (She started blushing remembering about him)
(Now it's dawn..... Draupadi took a shower and did suryanamaskaar...... As it's her daily routine)
I did my suryanamaskaar.... Now I've to do pooja.......... After doing pooja I gave prasad all of my family members...... Then I heard the voice of jiji.....

Shikhandini : draupadi.....

Draupadi : haan jiji........

Shikhandini : draupadi the villagers near the forest has been complaining to pitashree about a wild cheetah...... According to them the cheetah usually came to the village... Though that cheetah hasn't done any harm but the villagers are frightened..........
And as killing an animal is sin in panchal.. So pitashree has asked you to solve the matter........... As pitashree knows you've a great fond on them........

I was hearing jiji's word suddenly I heard sakha to laugh like a maniac...... He comes towards us............ He somehow stopped his laughter as I give a death glare to him....

Krishna : haan shikhandini..... She's the one who can take care every wild animal..... Sometimes I thought is she normal or abnormal??
He again burst into laughter.... I hit his biceps.

Draupadi : sakha...... Mein aap se baat nhi karungi jao...... Jao aap iha se.....

I said with a serious tone........ He is still continuing his laughter...... But before taking leave he uttered something.....

Krishna : remember draupadi.... The basic similarities between a wild and a wander is that...they're not which we see them... And to know their truth you've to handle them by their ways.........
Saying this he again started laughing and took leave......

As soon as he left jiji asked me whether I'm going or not......

Draupadi : haan jiji.... I'll surely go...
But I need your dresses......

Jiji accepted and gave me her dresses......
But I'm confused.... Did sakha know about KIRITI.. I mean.. Did he know that we already met...... But how does he know?
I've not told anyone............... But why did he say such....... Uffff......... Sakha is to mysterious......... He's a like puzzle which can't be solved... If you try to solve you only get confused... To it's better to leave how it is and let them as they want........

But... I'm going to meet him..... The thought itself giving me goosebumps.....

Draupadi : kaise hoga woh kshan jab hum milenge.........

I started blushing....
But then a evil plan occurred in mind.......

Draupadi : I won't tell him that I know his real identity.... But I can play a game with him.......

A evil smirk appeared on my face thinking about the game...............

********************************

It's almost noon..... I'm at forest with that very cheetah.... I'm caressing her.... I'm sure that she's not gonna go village anymore.... She was hurt.. So she can't hunt.... That's why she used to go village.... But I dressed her wound.. Now she's alright.........

Suddenly my heart started beating very fast... That means.......That means he's here.....I feel like to go to him and embrace him in my heart...... But.... No...... I'm gonna play with him..............