||~ DIVINE~||

It's been a week since they've spent their quality time in each other embrace, forgetting all the hardships they're facing, pouring their all affection, but yet it's never enough.

Her kingdom is preparing for the great festival. Every corner of the kingdom has been well lit, decorated with fancy of flowers. The whole subjects are happy for their princess who cherish them, who cannot even think to face the death for them.

Every people are arranging gifts as per their credibility.

The one of the hundreds speciality of the royals of this kingdom is they treat everyone the same, regardless their financial situation, their gender, their outer appearance, for them everyone is child of Lord Almighty, and if they've been blessed to take care them, there can't be anymore thing they want.

And so as the people, the literally keep the royals in the top most of their priority though the king has forbidden it.
For the king, every person in his kingdom is his child, it's his duty to keep them in the top of the priority chart not them.
The only thing he longs for is their love.

Every day people come to the palace with gift, the gift can be very trivial,but for the royals it's the love, affection, prayers which the people send for them.
They never measured their value, Because for them nothing can be enough to measure their price.

The big festival is round the corner, the royal palace is filled with numerous guest.
The preparation is almost complete.
The invitation has been sent.
The accommodation for the royal guests have been arranged.
The prince of the kingdom is himself in the charge for his little sister's big day.

The elder princess is busy to strengthen the security all over the palace and the kingdom. She herself is training the troop.

The king now days are really emotional which is very predictable, her little daughter gonna start a new stage of her life leaving him, this palace behind.
He's trying hard to indulging himself to political matter to swipe out the thoughts but it's mere a try and it's fruitless.

Where all are keeping themselves occupying themselves in the preparation, the Princess seems to be unfazed.

It's true her expedition has come for a halt, but she has many more interest.
Beside being a great warrior she is avid learner, almost half of the day she spent in the library learning new facts of mythology, history, science, politics. All her learning ,she wants to put it for the good of the people whom she love, and who never hesitate to give the love her back.

Talking about her love, she's somehow very calm in this case also. She has a strong belief in her love and in the person she's insanely love with. She knows one thing that they're meant for each other. There would many hardships in the way to fulfill the love ,but she has a clear faith that after all the turmoil they're meant to be each other's, and no force in this world gonna change the fact.

Only thing which is bothering her is the absence of her friend, who apparently had promised her to come completing his work as soon as possible. She possibly has thought all the way to confront the person whenever they gonna meet next Time.

The dusk has come with a reddish orange hue smearing all over the sky.
The autumn breeze is only intensifying the beauty of the ambience. The whole lawn is covered with nyctanthes filling the whole ambience with a ambrosial fragrance.
The blue lotus on the artificial fountain are giving tough competition to the other flowers in the case of attracting the attention.

She sat on the benches which is lied just beside the fountain.
Keeping on hand on the water caressing the flower, she has indulged herself in the pages of a book which somehow attracted her attention yesterday when she went to the library.

It's a book based on Lord Vishnu and his incarnation.

Just when she thought there wouldn't be anyone in the secluded place her to irritate her from reading the book, her all belief shattered with the downpour of nyctanthes on her long traces.

Keeping the book aside when she turns to the side to look the person causing the havoc, she witnessed the man bearing the peacock feather.

She cannot be more happy with this person's presence,all the thousands way of confronting the man before her, which she was planning from days seems to have washed out after witnessing the heavenly smile on his face, which is filled with childlike innocence yet too blissful.

She cannot believe her eye, she just doesn't want this to be a hallucination.

A small chuckle bring her back to the world of her thoughts.

"You came, at last" she only managed to utter , immensely drowned into the divine sight before her.

"And why won't I" he answered...

Ohk it's kinda a short,
Sorry for that.
Seems I'm forgetting all my vocabulary.¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯
Anyway,
We gonna get sakha sakhi interaction in next chapter.
Hope I'm not boring you