||~Hurdles~||

HASTINAPUR :

"Finally it does happen, I can't wait to tell mata about this, I hope she'll be equal happy as me" Thought arjun while proceeding towards kunti's chamber. He's lost in his krishnaa's thought that he doesn't even notice that nakul was calling him from minutes until nakul splash the water in his face. He gets back  to present with help of water.....

"Bhratashree.... " Nakul shouted at his ear causing him make almost deaf..
"What happened, what do you think I'm dead or deaf, oh god itni zor se kaun pukaarta hain? " Arjun said with the utmost irritation

"I'm calling you from past 15 minutes, but to my very ill fortune you're just smiling..... What happened bhrata.,. Kiske bare mein soch rhe the.... Bhabishree haan? " Nakul asked with all his naughtiness.....

Arjun was taken aback by his statement he was baffled how his brother came to know that he's thinking about krishnaa..
But he chose to deny the fact..

"Me and smilling, I think nakul you should consult an eye specialist... " He said and pretend to be concerned..

"Bhrata.... " Nakul frowned...

"Haan bolo nakul, tum jante bhi nhi ho, how I'm tensed about your eye sight.. But you don't have to tense... I'll contact with the best eye specialist in the aryavart " Arjun teased him like hell....

"Mata dekhiye na.... Bhrata Arjun is teasing me" Nakul complained to their mother who is sitting on the bed...

The didn't notice when they came into their mother's room......

"Why Arjun, first of all you always roam around and then you're teasing him... No you shouldn't " Kunti said pretend to be serious...

"Haan bilkul maata" Nakul frowned..

"Okay, okay, maharaj nakul mujhe kshama kar dijiye " Arjun said with a fake fear

" Thik hain thik hain " Nakul said with a seriousness

Arjun burst into laughter and hugged his brother.....

"Okay... Shuno ab.. I've to talk on a very important Matter with you all" Kunti said in a serious tone...

"What happened" Yudhishthir asked his maata who comes with bheem and sahadev.......

"Yes maata, is there any problem, tell me I'll solve it " Arjun asked with a concern.. "No not a problem but an important matter, I had taken a decision and I called you all to tell that " Kunti said.

All are baffled to think that what would be the matter for which their mother is so serious..

" I had selected the princess of panchal as my bahu. I already sent them the prastaav patr" Kunti said..

" Oh god... How... How can maata know about my feelings, am I too expressive... But... She said she ready sent the letter...
It's so awesome.... Maata is best... " Arjun thought he can feel the butterflies flying around in his stomach.....

" I've selected rajkumaari draupadi as the wife of yudhishthir " Kunti declared. .

"What!!!!! " Arjun shouted, but then he realised that he shouldn't do that, so he composed himself.....

"What happened Arjun " Asked kunti baffled with the action of Arjun who always remain calm and composed...

"Nothing maata " Arjun was saying when his pigeon sandesh came and sat on his shoulder..

He thanked the God to send his pigeon.

"Maata, I think there's some issue, please grant me leave " Arjun asked her mother