||~ THE NEW BEGINNING ~||

The horizon of the land of Bharat broke into the new sunrise, the new start of the new era, the initial step towards the reformation of it. The nature was rejoicing after witnessing the historical moment unfolding, the second hour of first prahar of morning, the season of spring, was there with her luscious beauty.

The door of the newlywed's creeked open, the mother of the great Archer entered in the room of newly wed, though she didn't want to disturb the peaceful slumber of the couple but the ritual was needed to be done. The ritual, where the mother of the groom had to chant the mantra to make the couple safe in their upcoming journey of life. Entering the room, which the queen mother first felt was fresh Breeze of spring, which was making the whole room airy and peaceful, the fragrance of Jasmine still lingering the room, not to mention the enchanting smell of blue lotus from the yojangandha herself, these fragrance mixed with each other creating an alluring ambience that can make anyone feel the heaven, giving them company the essence of heavenly love making that the divine couple had shared was also present in the air.

Queen mother can feel her cheek to get rudy, remembering her days with her own husband, though not the heaven of love, but they surely had enjoyed their companionship. Glancing towards the couple was mandatory for fulfilling the ritual, she somewhat expected certain situation the couple might be in, but what she witnessed was far from her imagination.

Two body, coiled around each other, embracing each other as if it's a single body, no gap was there to permit the air to even pass. Her son face was pressed on the naked bosom of her daughter in law whose palm, which he unknowingly has covered has most of the part, leaving some bit of skin, which can prove it's freeness from any garment. The white cover that was wrapped around their lower body, was so tangled between their legs,that it shows the proof of their utter bareness, not in a vulgar way ,but one can easily make that interpretation. She, though being the mother was mesmerized, she can't witness their bare body in each other embrace, rather she felt as if she was witnessing the divinity itself.

She had witnessed her first born, she has no hesitation to say that her first born love his wife, but at the same situation, she saw them, his arms wrapped around her, while she was wearing his angavastram, clearly not what she witnessed right now. That was love that she witnessed but what she is witnessing now is what she wants to call divinity, the ultimate form of love.

It's not complete chapter, I'll complete it soon... But I thought I should update a bit
Sorry that I can't update due to college... please forgive me.