BIRTH OF ARJUNA

Satashtinga mountain.......

Kunti's POV:

PANDU(P):kunti.......

KUNTI(K):Ha arya..... Why are you calling me arya?

P:kunti.... I know..that..the boon you got from rishi Durvasha is gonna really uplift the dharma of aaryavart........
      We got yudhishthir who is the aansh of dharmraj, then we're blessed with the aansh of pawan dev....

K: yes arya...... We're really blessed to have them as our child.....

P: yes indeed we're...... But to establish the dharm into aaryavart... This bharatbhumi needs someone who'll be emperor himself yet commoner, a tough soldier yet emotional..... Who has all the quality which a true yoddha need....

K: arya......? (Giving a questioning look)

P: pritha........ Worship the king of Gods...
Devraj indra.....

K: aarya........ (With a serene peace in her voice)

( I'm looking at aarya... Who have a great confidence in his face.... He's sure that this child of his will be the flag bearer of the dharma of aaryavart)

            ....Uttar falguni purnima...

Pandu's POV

K: he devraj indra please grace me a son with the grace of yours, with power of yours......

Devraj : I'm pleased with your prayer kunti.... I'm gracing you my aansh..... He'll be undefeatable, he'll be the kaal for his enemy and a lovable person for his friend.... He will be the flag bearer of dharma.... He will make the path on which the dharma will come...........
    Remember pritha..... This son of yours will change the aaryavart........

Here is your son...... ARJUN... Who is pious as sage.. And fresh as a new bloomed flower..........

(I'm standing there with a astonishment in my eye.... My ever waited son has taken birth... Indeed he's the emperor himself.... The tej in his face is indescribable..........)

Kunti's POV

K: aarya.... Your son ARJUN.........

( I see the immense proud in his eyes holding the newborn)

P: indeed my son pritha....he'll be known as PARTH....son of pritha

(Parth.... My son...... I feel the bliss itself holding my newborn.....)

After 5 years:

Narrator: arjun is now 5 years old... But he's already restless with the little bow.. There's no such time when he leaves his bow.... He's too much obsessive for his bow.............

K: arjun.... ... Where are you my child.... You haven't done your breakfast my dear. . And it's already noon.... Please come my child.......

Bheema(B) : maa.... He's with his bow......

(Bheema chuckled seeing arjun behind his)
Arjun came to his mata making innocent face.......

K: eat now... Too much of your dhanurvidya......

Arjun nodded and eat like a good child......

After 3 years:

Hastinapur......

Narrator: All the pandavas along with kunti was brought to hastinapur because of the sudden demise of pandu and madri........

But fate has to play it's own game... The kauravas didn't accept them as their brother... Every time duryodhan and shakuni tries the best to either harm or to kill the pandavas.....
And they gave poisen to bheema... But by God grace he's sound now......

One day........

The kauravas along with pandavas were playing with a ball.... But all of a sudden the ball fell into a nearby well.... The boys were trying their best to pick up their ball............

But they saw.... A person with full of beards, there is ashes on his body.... By look he seems to be a bramhin but the glow, the radiant he's indeed a yoddha.....

He came to the boys and claimed that he would pick the ball but by one conditions.. They agreed...... They got their ball.....

And the great DRONACHARYA got his pupil................

In ashram...

....... Arjun succeeded into piercing the eye of the bird........ drona was overwhelmed by watching such devotion and attention.... And that he vowed to make Arjun the best.....
And that day...... The purushottam great archer born.,.............

*so here is the first part..... Please vote and suggest how is it...........

Love you..........

||~ ĒCNES ~||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara