New Recruit

A/N: Hey, everyone! There will be a character reference from our last fanfic: "It Started With A Bullet!" So if you haven't read it yet, go and check it out!

---------------------

Mikoto and Kazuno Higasa likely wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they ended up in a life without arguments. They both loved their parents, but it was difficult to get along with them sometimes.

They were identical 16 year old twins with similar dreams. One would think that would put them in competition of each other, but most of the time, they simply had to share their dreams. It wasn't their decision to do so, but it was the path they were set on by their parents.

Kazuno was the ideal child. She was the sort that made other parents envious and caused them to assume that her parents were absolutely perfect in their ways. She was athletic, determined, and mature. She got near perfect grades in every class.

She seemed to be perfect in every way. Why would a girl such as her show her flaws?

The truth was, she was scared of being alone. Everyone admired her, but she didn't feel too close to anyone due to her personality. It felt as though her admirable qualities such as her grades or confidence were all anyone truly cared about. She wasn't sure that she would have any friends if it wasn't for those parts of her. The strictness of her parents also turned her into a convincing liar. She acted polite around adults, but really, she didn't like most of them. She often times felt like adults could get away with much more than they should just because of their seniority.

Mikoto was much more carefree. At least, that's what she would like people to think. She struggled a lot more than her sister when it came to classes. She wasn't as strong and didn't have as much book smarts. She also didn't have the courage to speak up to her parents when they upset her. Still, she had some confidence to speak of. Sadly, that confidence sometimes got her hurt.

The two girls had the same dream. They wanted to become heroes. Going to UA was too expensive for them though. Their parents could only afford to pay for one child to go. They decided that since they're identical, they can both go on alternating days.

Their parents had favoritism towards Kazuno. They tried to hide it, but both teenagers knew. Because of that, Kazuno was allowed to go to school on the first day.

Soft lavender hair that was kept to the exact same length as her twin sister's. Shiny grey eyes. The girl made her way through the doors and into UA High.

The sound of the rain pounding on the roof of the school made for an odd first day. The familiar smell of rain and the sound of wet shoes squeaking against the floor brought a sense of familiarity as she searched for her homeroom class.

As she entered the room, she was greeted by the faces of the other students. She waved a hand to get their attention. "Hello. It's nice to meet you."