You're You

They successfully made it back to their home. Mikoto was tired out from trying to recuperate.

As they made their way inside, Mikoto was settled in her bedroom to rest. Kazuno was the one who helped her into bed.

"Hey, Kazuno? Can you... ask Todoroki that I want to see him?" She didn't want to ask Shoto with Tamaki nearby. She didn't want any more fighting going on between them.

Kazuno nodded. "I will do that. Hold on."

She left the room. The others were in the living room. Izuku and Tamaki were both on the couch, but Shoto sat in a chair a little ways off.

Kazuno understood what Mikoto wanted. She went over to Shoto and whispered that Mikoto wanted to see him. They both headed towards Mikoto's room.

They didn't see Tamaki watching from his seat.

Shoto opened the door as Kazuno stayed outside of the room. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Come in. Please." Mikoto motioned him inside. "Oh, and shut the door too."

She felt really nervous. But she wanted to know the truth.

(If he likes me as a friend, then that would make this easier, but....)

It didn't calm her restless heart.

As the door closed, Kazuno smiled to herself. Regardless of her bet with Izuku, as long as Mikoto was happy, she was fine with her being with either one of them. As long as they treat her right.

As she was thinking, Tamaki walked up to her. His eyes looked dark. "What is he doing in there?"

Kazuno's brow twisted in confusion. "Talking. Don't interrupt them or I'll kick you again."

Tamaki tried to push past her. "Let me go in."

"Hey!" She pushed his arm away. "Mikoto wants privacy! If you really care about her then you should respect her wishes!"

Kazuno didn't know about his two different personalities, so she didn't know why he was acting that way. She wasn't aware that something had caused a switch in him or that he wouldn't remember it later.

"I said let me go in."

He shoved her to the side. She didn't let go of his arm and managed to keep her grip on it even as her back hit the stand beside the bathroom, causing it to fall over. She quickly got up off the ground while still holding his arm.

"And I said no," she shot back.

Then Tamaki felt a hot grip on his wrist. Izuku's explosion quirk, well, Katsuki's, was coming out a smidge.

"Did. You. Just. Push. Her?" Izuku gripped his wrist tighter enough to cause a small yet burning spark. "Do you want me to remove your arm, Amajiki?"

His tone sounded more crazed and full of intense anger.

Shoto and Mikoto could hear the commotion outside of the room. Shoto opened the door. Izuku was looking at Tamaki with murderous intent. Kazuno smiled and waved.

"They're ok," Shoto said as he closed the door again. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Erm..." Mikoto was slightly convinced and confused, but she brushed off the thoughts with new ones.

There are things that stood out over time. How Shoto called her Mikoto.

Then asked her if she loved him.

His physical touches and the way he looks at her. And now, he said he likes her?

(Maybe I didn't see it before because I didn't want to overthink it?? But I need to be 100% sure...)