I Swear.

A/N: Sorry for the late update... I've had something happen, but I'm back now.

-----------------------------

Before the bomb's implantation, Satoko was stealthily moving around after her fall. The area she came to was barely lit, but there was a light source coming from somewhere.

Each room she went into, there wasn't any victims nor perpetrators in sight.

No dice.

"Well, this is certainly boring for being a dead end." She said out loud. "Now, why were there even traps? Something is hidden away here."

As she walked, she could smell a mixture hint of drugs, weed and alcohol. Well, someone must have been there.

But they were gone now. She could tell by all the wrappings and broken bottles. Her nose scrunched up in disgust.

Even though she could snap men's necks and wouldn't bat an eye for causing bloodshed, drugs made her disgusted.

"Idiots basically killing themselves." Her eyebrows furrowed at the thought of victims being forced to use these things.

That could also be a possibility.

She wandered a bit more until she was able to get signal on her phone.

Bzzt

It was a call from Nejire.

"Finally! I got through to you! Satoko, this is bad!"

"What?"

"There's a bomb implanted here! We only have a minute to leave!" Nejire warned on the other end, causing Satoko to curse.

"We were set up, weren't we?!" Satoko started making a fast beeline to leave.

"Not exactly. Amajiki and I getting the victims out." Nejire said proudly, purposely leaving out Mikoto.

Satoko somehow figured that, but didn't argue it. There wasn't any time to as her feet was running at a fast pace.

"Just get out and hurry!" Satoko hung up the phone as it was slowing her down from trying to find a way out.

Not telling if she was near an exit or not, she kept going like a mouse in a trapped maze.

Then the explosions started happening. Satoko couldn't get out.

...

Toya and Tenko were both on patrol when they were alerted to a detonation in the area.

They arrived as soon as they could, prepared to help get people out. To their surprise, the first person they came across was Satoko.

"Takahashi?!" Toya hurried to her side. She was on the ground with burns on multiple areas of her body. Her clothes had been burned in some places too, so Toya took off his shirt to give her.

While he did that, Tenko was already on it with the first aid. He took out the supplies that he had and got to work.

Satoko was coughing enough to feel her ribs hurt. Zoning in and out of the impact, when she felt his shirt cover her, her defenses went off. She didn't think it was a shirt, but something else. It was hard for her to comprehend with a slight concussion.

"Get o-...!" About to use her quirk, she realized the person trying to help her was Toya and Tenko.

She wheezed from another loud hack that came out. Lungs were trying to cast out any fumes that was breathed in. Her arms held his shirt subconsciously against her when she was doing that. She couldn't comprehend putting it on her person just yet.