Another Route

A/N: Heyyy, we're doing Izuku's and Tamaki's routes now! This is a throwback to where Mikoto was kidnapped by Izuku. This is what would have happened if Satoko didn't get her quirk stolen from Izuku.

----

Tamaki went to the main room. Nejire and Izuku were there already. "Hey..." He spoke up slowly. "Midoriya. Why did you kidnap that girl?"

Izuku spun around in a stool while sharpening a knife. He does this when he's agitated about something. His eyes narrowed coldly towards Tamaki.

"Amajiki... you'll keep a secret, won't you?" The way he asked him felt like a choice not to say no. The sound of the knife echoed the room as he stabbed into the table. "That girl has a twin sister. I've caught the wrong one."

Then he gave out a shrug with a cold smile. "I can't trust her to leave. Not only that, she's deceptive and played with my feelings. Guess she'll have to die."

Nejire stayed silent. It was a bit unsettling to her how Izuku was acting. (Satoko's not going to approve of this.)

"Can't we keep them both alive?" Tamaki asked. He eyed the knife nervously. He was aware of how unpredictable Izuku could be when he was upset. "We could use the one we have now as bait. There's no reason to kill her."

"Ta ta ta. Why would *I* let her live?" Izuku rubbed his hands along the knife. "She's a weakling anyway. Her sister, however... My Kazuno."

He started blushing with a wide eyed smile. "Kazuno's not incapable like her. Mikoto's only bringing her down. She must be the reason why Kazuno's been so sad."

"Is Kazuno kind though?" Tamaki questioned. "She might come here if she knows we have her sister. You don't have to like Mikoto, but you can still use her."

"Is Kazuno kind?" Izuku echoed. "That's a silly question!" Then he paused a bit. "Use her? Elaborate, Amajiki."

"Maybe...if Kazuno knows that her sister is with us, she would come to us," he suggested. "She cares about her, right? So why not use that to our advantage? Or, um...your advantage."

Of course, Tamaki didn't want to do that either. Why would he? He had nothing to gain from it. It felt wrong, even. But maybe it would buy some time for Mikoto to live.

Izuku pursed his lips in thought as he tapped his chin with his gloved hand. "That would work... Yes." He then took a seat. "How about you bring our guest in here yourself? I'm oh so tired from tying her up."

Nejire rolled her eyes at that. "Who made you boss?"

Izuku only gave a shrug with a smile. "Since she apparently met Amajiki already, I'd say they're acquainted."

Tamaki gave a small nod. He really wasn't happy about taking orders from Izuku, but he had to tread carefully. "It's ok. I can get her."

"Then go?" Izuku motioned. "I think she'll run away if I do it myself. I kinda threatened to kill her?" His tone wasn't very empathetic as he reminded him.

Nejire was a bit curious who the girl was anyway. (Probably not as cute as I am.)

She watched Tamaki leave the room wordlessly to go fetch Mikoto.

...

Seeing the door creak open, there stood Tamaki. Mikoto was still restrained as she was on edge.

"O-oh. You're b-back. And alive?" She stuttered terribly, not knowing what to expect. She didn't know his name or what he was capable of.

He sighed. "I'm sorry...I'm going to have to take you in there to talk to Midoriya."