I've Been Waiting For This Day

"We're withholding taking over UA." Satoko announced as everyone was gathered in the same room.

It was four long days since they were recovering from the mission. Satoko's back was still broken, but she had wraps around her to move around. It was hard to tell if she was having pain or not. Or that she was good at hiding it in general.

Mikoto and Kazuno didn't bother going home. Or trying to. Kazuno was too shaken up.

Every time Mikoto attempted to talk to her, she wouldn't budge. That would make her worry a lot.

Not only that, Izuku had been very quiet. Not as vocal since that day.

(They were planning on taking over our school?) Mikoto lowered her eyes. She had been spending most of her time around Tamaki and Satoko. She would be helping Satoko out with her recovering as well. Nejire would talk a lot whenever she was around with Tamaki. She would interrupt Mikoto talking a lot.

So she didn't get to talk much with Tamaki with Nejire's rambling. And flirting?

Well, Satoko and Tamaki were pleasant to talk to, but she had forgotten that they are villains. Well, she wasn't really sure of that. Izuku would still scare her so she'd stay near Satoko or Tamaki whenever he was near.

Kazuno seemed surprised that they were going to take over the school as well. Especially Satoko. She subtly looked at Izuku. (Maybe Bakugo will be safe now?)

"Oh, but I can still do it." Izuku chuckled lowly. "I am a student after all."

"Oh? I think we should have a break. Plus, we don't know Mineta's whereabouts." Satoko pointed out. She had gotten Minoru's reveal from when she had discussed it with Izuku.

"I've been absent from school long enough. Wouldn't they be suspicious?" Izuku retorted. "I think I've had a long enough break."

(Plus, I need to do what I had planned on doing for a long time. Maybe then, I will feel better. Maybe then, I can stop feeling this way. I'm strong enough now! I stole so many quirks the other day!)

Revenge was still on his mind. Not just against Minoru. But Katsuki as well.

(...Or not...) Kazuno chewed on her bottom lip anxiously. (I can still do something, maybe...If I can just follow him without him noticing. Then I can make sure he doesn't do anything. And if he does, I'll step in then. Not sure what I'll do, but I won't let him hurt Bakugo. I'll even get in the way if I have to.)

"I'm ok with that, I guess," Tamaki said. "He does have a point about people being suspicious. But if we all go at once, they would definitely think something is up."

"Very well." Satoko agreed. "You may return, Midoriya. We do need more recruits if we were to go on the next mission."

"Aw, this is no fun." Nejire pouted. "Amajiki and I were doing so well getting information. I'd like to go out with him again!" She then hugged his arm. Almost like she was looking directly at Mikoto.

(Huh? Why is she even looking at me for? Oh. I get it. Because I used to go to school there?) Mikoto thought densely.

"We will sometime," Tamaki said. "For now though, we should leave it up to Midoriya."

Nejire gave a pout for his lack of reaction to her closeness.

"U-um." Mikoto tried to speak up to Satoko, but immediately forgot what she was trying to say.

"Yes?" Satoko turned her attention.

"Why UA?" Mikoto finally asked.

"So those kids wouldn't be brainwashed about 'heroism' and so called 'justice'." She replied. "You saw that place the other day. You think cops and some heroes don't know that?"