Chop, chop!

Kazuno and Izuku were walking together through the area. Neither of them spoke a word at first. Kazuno found it difficult to as she was trying to keep down her nauseous feeling that anxiety brought. Her hand squeezed Izuku's so hard that her hand was losing color.

Izuku took notice with that and let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulder closely. He made it so secure so he wouldn't be able to let her go if something were to happen.

"Kazuno... Do you want me to take you home?" He asked in concern as she felt his breath tickle her cheek.

She shook her head. "I'm ok!" Her voice came out as a squeak. "We're just walking. Walking isn't scary! I can walk!"

She was trying to convince herself just as much as she was trying to convince him. It wasn't really working.

"You don't want to be this close to me?" He mildly teased as he gave her a bit of a squeeze. "Well, I'm scared for you not to be close by so this will do."

"That's not what I meant." Her face flushed in embarrassment. "I do want to be close to you. I just mean that I can get through this without panicking. I'm trying to be reassuring. How bad of a job was it?"

She smiled nervously after she asked the question.

"Terrible, princess." He responded without a beat. "You feel like you're shivering as if it's cold in here. You can't fool me."

"Darn." She laughed a little. She tried to change the subject. "Do we know how big this place is?"

"No idea. We just have to scope things out. This hallway seems dead though." He kept his voice a little low.

Before they could turn around, they heard the sound of crying. Kazuno nearly tore herself away from Izuku to run in that direction.

She ignored Izuku's cries for her until she came across the source. There was a woman and child. The woman was trying to keep the child quiet, but it wasn't working.

Kazuno's expression saddened. "Hey...what's going on here?" She knelt down across from them. "It'll be ok. We're going to help."

The woman looked to be about in her early 20s. Maybe even younger. The child looked to be 10 years old.

"B-b-behind-" the woman was stuttering like crazy to warned her as if there was something - or someone - behind her.

Kazuno felt a pair of large arms wrap around her shoulders. Much too large to be Izuku. Her face paled.

"You sure do look familiar," the man said. "Could you be that other girl's sister? No, you don't look familiar. You look exactly the same!"

(Mikoto? Where is she?!) Kazuno panicked. This time, though, her panic didn't lead her to freeze up.

She brought her heel down hard on the man's foot. The second that he backed up, she had summoned those familiar star-like objects that rained down on him.

She ignored his screams of pain. If anything, they only angered her more.

Those men didn't listen when she screamed. They didn't listen when the other women and children there screamed. Why should she listen to him?

He lunged for her once more, and she threw herself at him, creating another star-shaped weapon to cut through his flesh. She didn't hesitate at all and sent the tiny dagger right through his shoulder. Blood sprayed onto her face. Typically, she would feel sick, but she couldn't bring herself to focus on that.

"You hurt so many innocent people! I won't let you do it again!" Her eyes began to sting with tears. "You won't lay a hand on anyone!"

The man shoved her up against a wall. He seemed to struggle in doing so due to his injury. Nonetheless, he managed to do it.