Foot Stomper

As Satoko strolled the dark alleys, she scoped out anything suspicious. What she does is kill any man involved in trafficking, assault and so on. Often, Satoko makes herself like an easy target to lure these people out or make herself a decoy for victims to escape. She'd be lying if she didn't think murdering these scum wasn't fun.

(Ah. There's one.) Satoko heard a woman crying out. She could hear men laughing. It automatically put Satoko into vengeance mode.

"Please! I need to get back home to my family-" Her voice got cut off as the man grabbed her arm roughly.

"Shut it, sweet cheeks." The man slurred. "You kept ignoring me when I called ya. Why are you so unappreciative-"

"Hey." Satoko hand held onto the man's arm. "Leave her be. She's no fun." She made her voice sound as enticing as it could be. She subtly glanced at the woman giving her eye contact to make a run for it. She then moved herself between them as she stroked the man's disgusting face. "Forget about her and look at me."

Satoko's quirk immediately kicked in. Siren's Song: A quirk that commands people with the sound of her voice.

The man's eyes blanked out and just stared at her motionlessly. It was like he became a zombie to listen to her every demand. Satoko gave a cue to let the sobbing woman make a run for it.

"Now, then. Ready to die?" Satoko smiled sadistically. The way they were standing, it made it seem like Satoko was in 'danger' when someone's eyes set upon her from the far distance.

Pro hero Toya Todoroki was patrolling nearby. The man was extremely recognizable as he approached. He had gorgeous blue eyes and fluffy red hair flecked with white.

He had a serious look on his face as he grabbed the man's arm. He activated his arm just enough to give a small burn. "Leave her alone."

Satoko cursed. She's been an undercover killer at this rate. Even though she's the leader of the League of Villains, her face would be a pure mystery.

(I didn't think a hero would show up. Well, I guess I'll make things more interesting tonight for him.) She thought.

"Awww, my hero!" Satoko fake chimed as the man yelped from the burn.

She could use her quirk again, but she knows there's a waiting time to reuse it. If she overdoes it, she could have a sore throat or potentially lose her voice. It'd be annoying to drink within combat.

(Need to go physical.) A knife slipped out underneath her sleeve as she slashed the man's neck. Blood spewed out as Toya watched in shock. Satoko smiled widely as the man fell down.

Her head tilted towards Toya as she winked while poking his nose. "Not polite to stare. It was rude of you to interrupt me."

Toya flinched at the action. The shock of what happened caused him to be off guard. He quickly tried to regain his composure, but it was a struggle.

He quickly activated his quirk in one hand, preparing to attack if needed. "It's not polite to kill people either." He gave a crooked smile. "You would actually be pretty attractive if you weren't a murderer."

"Only taking out the trash tonight. That man wasn't fit for society." She stepped forward and went closely towards him. She placed her hand against his chest and had the flirtiest expression on her face.

"No need to light up your fire, handsome." Her words were very alluring and captivating. It's what she was so good at to entice men. Finally, she had her chance to get rid of a hero. She was ready to let him get his guard down to kill him.