Together Forever and Ever

Another week passed. While Kazuno was dealing with her sister being missing, Shoto was still dealing with his own situation.

For some reason, he refused to take off the ribbon that Mikoto had given to him. Endeavor questioned him about it sometimes, but he never gave a direct answer. Even having to talk to that man felt like torture. Looking at his face was enough to make Shoto feel sick from the memories swirling around in his brain.

In fact, he felt sick whenever he was at the place they lived. He just never showed it.

It got more difficult to leave. Endeavor started watching him more closely to make sure he didn't get away. During the night, Shoto knew better than to leave. He needed rest so he could train on his own. If he didn't have enough energy to do that, he believed that Endeavor would take matters into his own hands.

For the most part, he tried to stay civil with him to avoid getting hurt. One day though, they got into an argument. Endeavor stormed off for a while. Shoto was left alone, so he sat on the couch and waited anxiously for him to return. He was honestly too scared to leave. Endeavor must have known that.

Shoto knew that he probably stormed off to avoid seriously injuring him. They made a deal a while back that if Shoto did what he wanted, he wouldn't hurt him anymore. Shoto was mostly just buying time.

Endeavor stomped back inside the room. The flames stayed ignited on his body. His voice always sounded threatening and loud, "You should know better with that attitude earlier. Shall I 'train' you once more?"

The fury in his tone sounded worse than usual. It was indicating he had the urge to bring harm to Shoto.

Those words immediately caused Shoto's heart to pick up speed. The familiar feeling of being on the verge of panic hit him again. He lowered his head to hide his expression. "Sorry."

Even with his head down, it was clear that he had to force himself to say that. There was anger hidden in his tone.

"You have gotten rebellious lately," Endeavor barked on. "Toya isn't dead! All Might is still well and breathing! Are you really that weak you can't prove to me that you can't do it?"

Endeavor could very well go find and kill them himself. He felt a twisted satisfaction that Shoto were to be the one to do it. Because Shoto was his best creation out of all the failures.

Endeavor grew up to be a bad person. Rei, a woman that was sold to Endeavor through human trafficking. He'd forcefully get her pregnant.

Toya was born. He had redeeming qualities Endeavor was searching for. He wanted more.

Fuyumi and Natsu came to be, but they were duds in Endeavor's eyes. He killed them later on once he found out their 'useless' quirks.

When Endeavor saw Toya's quirk hurting him, he found him to be a faulty tool. He went to kill Toya along with Rei, since he had his perfect weapon. Toya was able to escape, but Rei was killed.

All these years, he didn't feel bad killing them. He was a true monster.

Endeavor would viciously hurt Shoto over the course of time to break him. To cause him to be the greatest weapon by destroying his mental health. A while back, Shoto and he made a deal. If Shoto did what he asked, Endeavor wouldn't hurt him anymore.

"The deal's off." Endeavor growled.

Shoto flinched. He looked up, terror filling his gaze. He kept trying to seem strong even though he was scared. Showing signs of weakness wouldn't help.

"Do you think I would still do what you want if the deal is off?!" He argued. His hand went to touch the ribbon on his arm.

Endeavor noticed the ribbon. He didn't really bother to look at whatever Shoto was wearing. It was obvious Shoto was attached to such a materialistic thing. Even the way he looks at it was precious to him.