Must Be PMS

A month had passed by. Mikoto, begrudgingly tolerated Izuku dating Kazuno. They were always seen cuddling with each other.

Public display of affection, right?

Mikoto didn't trust Izuku. Nope.

But she saw how much happier Kazuno was getting as each day passed by.

Satoko would be going out a lot to gather intel each night. If she wasn't doing that, she'd be out with Toya doing whatever couples do. None of the league knew she was exactly dating him just yet.

To their surprise, Toya waltzed right into the hideout with Satoko.

Tamaki was in the room too, but he was standing away from Mikoto. She had been a bit distant from him ever since that night.

As Toya walked in, he looked around the room. He almost seemed amused at something. "So these are my honorary children you talked about?"

Kazuno and Izuku were snuggling on the couch when he said that. Kazuno was so shocked when she heard that, it looked like her jaw might fall off. She made an overdramatic choking noise even though she wasn't drinking anything.

"Don't die now." Satoko had a smug smile towards Kazuno. She leaned in closely to Toya as her hand went onto his side to wrap her arm around him. Her other hand was teasingly touching his chest.

Mikoto couldn't believe it either. (When did this even happen- Hold up.)

Toya noticed Mikoto and Kazuno as one of the missing students that was talked about. There have been missing posters regarding their faces. He kept his mouth shut as he could see that they were well and safe.

"First of all, I'll be 18 next year. I'll be an adult! So a big no from me." Nejire frowned in disapproval. "...Why are YOU here?"

"Satoko is my girlfriend." Toya smirked, looking extremely proud to be able to say that.

Tamaki smiled. "Congratulations."

Suddenly, Kazuno jumped up from the couch. She pointed at them. "I knew it! Mikoto and I said that you would become our dad! I mean...that you like mom! I mean Satoko!"

Nejire was utterly speechless as she couldn't even say anything at the moment.

"Kazuno!" Mikoto cringed in embarrassment at Kazuno's outburst.

Izuku was silent at well with a deadpan look in his eyes. It was hard to tell what he was thinking, but he snuggled Kazuno closer.

"Wow... Heh." Satoko cleared her throat from trying to brush off the heat building up in her face. She didn't know the twins felt that way. It was making her happy.

"Well look at that. I wasn't too far off with some of them." Toya snorted.

Unlike Nejire, Tamaki was glad to see that Satoko was starting to trust someone. Obviously, not everyone could be trusted, but Satoko seemed to have trouble letting anyone in who wasn't a kid. She must really trust Toya to have a serious relationship with him.

"Kazuno's mine." Izuku held onto Kazuno tightly. "She doesn't need a dad. Neither do I."

Satoko was about to answer, but Nejire interrupted.

"Satoko, why are you dating a HERO? Don't tell me he's joining?!" Nejire exclaimed over their voices.

"He doesn't see me as a villain. As for joining, he's more like undercover support." Satoko smiled towards him.

"No. You can't be actually dating..." Nejire was too shocked to process everything.

"Want him to prove we are?" Satoko challenged.