Who's The Girl (Remus' POV)

"Hey nerd, can you please do my potions essay" asked James. I was unsure if he was talking to me or yn, James referred to both of us as nerd.
"Who do you mean by nerd today" I asked
"Either of you" said James
"No, do it yourself" said yn
"Yeah, do your own homework" I said
"Please" he begged
"The answer's no" said yn
"I'll do it" I sighed
"Pushover" smirked yn
I knew she'd say that.
"Am not" I said
"Are too"
"Am not"
"Are too"
"Shut up" shouted Sirius
"I can convince you to do anything just by saying Please" yn snorted. I blushed.
If she knew the reason...
"Can not"
"Can too"
"Don't start that s*** again" huffed James.
"I can't help the fact that Moony is a total Pushover" yn said giggling.
Oh she had crossed the line.
I ran at her, guard up, read to punch her. But she ready for that and put one hand on my shoulder, one on my arm, moved her thigh behind my knees and before I realised what was happening I was on the floor.
"Where'd you learn that" I asked from the floor.
"I'm a yellow belt green tip in tae kwon do" she said, flipping her hair and going to pick a fight with James to show off.
She was the most brilliant girl I'd ever met.
James threw a playful punch and she blocked, then hit him with a knife-hand strike and front-snap kick. James then actually tried to punch her but she took him down as well.
"S***, she's strong, I thought you were just a wimp Moony" said James from the floor.
I punched James.
"Who's next" she asked eyeing Peter and Sirius.
"You wanna go mate" taunted Sirius
"Go on then" he said.
She side kicked, back kicked and landed a nose breaking punch, then took Sirius down.
"Owww, she's a better fighter than us boys" said Sirius
Of course she is.
"Sorry not sorry about your nose Sirius" she said
"It's ok, I'll just go to Pomfrey" said Sirius
"And tell her a girl beat you up, don't make me laugh" said James.
I was disgusted that James gender stereotyped her.
"Are you lot actually surprised she beat you up" I asked 
"Yeah, why couldn't a girl beat a guy up" she asked, glaring at James
"Well, it's just, you're a girl" said Sirius
Oh my God, are you ser- for real.
"I hardly think I'm the girl in the room" she said, "there are four girls in this room and I'm not one of them" she said.
I snorted even though she insulted me too.
"Hey" cried Sirius and James, jumping up and trying to hit her again, but James ended up with broken glasses on the ground and Sirius a broken hand as well as nose.
"Now, who's the toughest in the room" she asked
"You" mumbled James and Sirius
"Good, now Episkey, Episkey, occulus repairo" she said, mending Sirius' nose and arm and James' glasses.
"Oh and boys, I'd prefer it if you stopped calling Remus and me nerd" she said as she left to get changed.
"You guys got told" I laughed
"Well, how was I supposed to know she has super human strength" asked James
"That wasn't the point" I said, "the point is don't judge a bookworm by their cover" I said
"Since when are you a super feminist" asked Sirius
"I think he's just a simp" said James
"I don't like her James" I retorted way too quickly.
That was a total lie.
"Oh yeah, and I'm Ringo star from the Beatles" said Sirius
"Well it's nice to meet you Ringo Star, because I don't like her" I insisted.
Then yn knocked on the door,
"Come in" I yelled
"Sleep Over" shouted James.
No one batted an eye at James, yn had a sleep over with us just about every night, it wasn't that unusual.
Tonight we didn't get up to too much, yn and I read our books, which happened to be the same books again, so we had a reading race.
"A reading race" asked James, "you two are the nerdiest people I've ever met"
"Oi Potter, what did I say" she growled
"Sorry, sorry" said James quickly.
Yn won the reading race, she finished her book in two hours, cover to cover.
"How do you do that" I asked puzzled
"Speed reader" she replied shrugging
"Hey, it's midnight" she whispered, "my turn to tell the scary story" she said, her eyes wide.
She is so beautiful with her glowing e/c eyes
We turned out the light, and she whispered "lumos" and held her wand under her chin, giving her an eerie look.