I have no idea what to call this chapter

It was all you could do not to burst out laughing at Spike's oblivion.
You finally managed to form understandable words.
"Perfect".
"No it's not! He's got a hundred girls after him" argued Spike.
"You. I just can't" you sighed.
"You make absolutely no sense" Spike grumbled.
"Look at me Spike. Sirius is a great guy, probably my best friend, except for Lily maybe, I know him better than anyone and let me tell you, if he knew what you just told me, he'd squeal like a girl" you explained.
"You always say that boys squeal, not girls" Spike pointed out.
"True that"
"So what do I do" Spike asked.
"Just continue doing what you're doing, the two of you already act like a couple anyway" you smirked.
👧🏻❤🐺
The next day, Lily arrived late to Transfiguration class. She looked like she'd been awake all night, and possibly crying.
"I'm so sorry I'm late Professor" she apologised.
"It's alright Lily dear, take a seat" Professor McGonagall said kindly.
Lily slid into her seat in between Alice and Mary McDonald.
In the row infront sat the Marauders, and Spike who was basically an honorary Marauder at this point.
That morning, everyone was restless, it was Friday, and as any student knows, Fridays aren't really for learning, they're for talking and throwing paper at the Slytherins.
Most of the Slytherins, Misty Moonshine, a dark haired, dark skinned girl, with brilliant blue eyes, wasn't half bad. She had proven to be a rather nice girl, by standing up against Mulciber when he was picking on Sunny one time.
Spike and Sirius sounded like they were having a weird, whispered conversation, but that was normal.
Spike then threw a piece of parchment at Remus.
Remus opened it up to read.
He read it then showed it to you.
In Spike's scrawly handwriting there was a question written.
When butterflies fall in love, do they feel humans in their stomachs?
"What the f***" you exclaimed, so confused by the question that you forgot you were in class.
McGonagall, who had been writing on the board, turned around.
"Watch your mouth James!" You cried, trying to convince Professor McGonagall that you hadn't been the one swearing.
"James Potter! Keep this up and I'll move you" She cried, before turning back to the board.
"Sneaky, aren't you" grinned Remus.
"I sure am" you agreed.
You saw that both James and Sirius actually weren't messing around.
They were sitting rather rigid in their seats, only Spike was fooling around.
Then you remembered; the bet.
*flashback*
You and Spike returned to the common room, Spike looked nervous and you were beaming.
You noticed Lily reading a letter, she looked upset.
Before you could see if she was OK, Remus excitedly bounced over to you.
"I'm a genius! I suggested that James and Sirius have to behave for a whole day. If one gets detention, the other gets five galleons. But when they both get detention, I get five galleons from them each!" He exclaimed.
"So it's a win-win, either way, they'll behave themselves!" You cried.
"You are a genius" you grinned.
*present*
After a few minutes, James started twitching.
Lily noticed.
"What's wrong with them" Lily asked.
Remus explained the bet, then gestured to James "I don't think it's going too well".
"You mean he's not always twitchy, I never noticed" Lily exclaimed, and winked at you both.
"HEY I HEARD THAT" shouted James.
"Mr Potter, seeing as you would like to disrupt my lesson, how about you see me for detention this afternoon, and I'm moving all of you" Professor McGonagall sighed.
"HA! I WON! LOSER" Sirius yelled, making the L sign on his forehead.
"You can join him Mr Black" Professor McGonagall said firmly.
You and Remus high-fived.
"NICE ONE" you both cried.
"Ms ln, Mr Lupin, you can join them" Professor McGonagall added.
"S***" said Remus.
"Now who gets the money" you asked.
"Peter and Spike I guess" Remus sighed as he picked up his things and swapped seats with Misty Moonshine.
Sirius was moved straight to the desk near Professor McGonagall's.
Peter swapped with Dorcas, putting him in between Marlene and Severus.
James swapped seats with Alice, landing him next to Lily.
That was a bad idea.
"So miss prefect was late to class" teased James, gesturing to Lily's badge.
"Actually the P stands for piss off Potter" smirked Lily as she returned to her notes.
"Yass Queen" you hissed in her direction.
A/N
If anyone has an idea for the name of this chapter please tell me