Merry Christmas

A/N  I understand not everyone celebrates Christmas, but English wizards do.
A bird whistled a sweet melody in a cherry blossom tree, as one blossom fell into the calm river below. It floated for a moment before slowly sinking to the bottom. The water rippled and there was the faint sound of laughter in the distance. The tiny winged girls dressed in flower petals danced in the air. You were there too, talking to them.
"WAKE UP!!!"
"MERLIN'S BLOODY BALLS SPIKE!" you shouted as you recovered from being shocked awake.
"Sorry, but... IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" He yelled.
"Are you four years old still? What time is it" you groaned.
"Four AM" shouted Sirius.
"You idiots interrupted my dream, it was about fairies" you grumbled.
"Fairies are almost extinct" Remus muttered in his half asleep state.
"Come on! It's CHRISTMAS!!!" Shouted James.
"No. I'm not getting up until six am. Go back to bed" grumbled Peter.
🎄🎄🎄
At exactly six am you were woken up... again.
"Good Morning knuckleheads" you smirked.
"Breakfast. Now." James ordered.
Mrs Potter and the Potter's house elf had made a marvellous breakfast, all your favourites.
"This is the best breakfast mum" announced James, he hugged his mother tightly.
It was very sweet how much the Potters loved each other, James was a bit of a miracle child, so he was his parents most precious treasure.
After breakfast James pulled everyone into the living room to open presents.
You received many books from Remus, a hand knitted beanie from Spike, new quills from Peter, sweets and zonko's products from James, and from Sirius?
A handwritten story.
"Sirius, did you write this yourself" you asked, noticing the handwriting was perfect.
"Yeah, it's a collection of fairy stories I used to make up for Reggie, I know they fasinate you" Sirius mumbled.
"I love it" you exclaimed, and hugged him.
Remus said that he had one more surprise for you, but it was for later.
You had given the usual, zonko's to Sirius and James, who were amazed to find a few of your own inventions too, plenty of sweets for Peter and a new red jumper for Remus, as the last one came up to his elbows.
"Why are you so tall" you asked him fondly.
"You know perfect well why" he replied, brushing some hair out of your eye.
Spike's present was quite a fun one to make, as you had gotten to floo to Australia for a bit to find things.
In a container you'd collected gum leaves, then used a hole punch to make confetti out of them.
Spike cried a little seeing them.
Sirius had asked why.
"Sunny, yn and I used to make them when we were at home, I guess I just miss it" Spike explained.
"I miss it too sometimes" you admitted.
"Remember when Sunny had that lemonade" Spike snorted.
"You bet I do" you giggled.
"And it all poured out her nose" you both said at the same time.
"I'm curious about Australian Christmas traditions, what are they like" Remus asked.
"Well there's leaving a beer out for Santa" Spike started.
"Then there's the spin off carols" you explained.
"Ooooh sing one" urged James.
"Dashing through the bush" you started.
"In a rusty Holden ute" Spike continued.
"Kicking up the dust"
"Esky in the boot"
"Kelpie by my side"
"Singing Christmas songs"
"IT'S SUMMER TIME AND I AM IN MY SINGLET, SHORTS AND THONGS"
(a/n thongs = flip-flops)
"OH JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE ALL THE WAY, CHRISTMAS IN ASTRA'YA ON A SCORCHING SUNMERS DAY HEY!
JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS, CHRISTMAS TIME IS 'BEAUT'
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A RUSTY HOLDEN UTE!"
"Australians are bonkers" Peter muttered fondly to Remus.
By the end of they day Sirius had learnt 'An Aussie Jingle Bells' off by heart.
🎄🎄🎄
Christmas lunch was by far the best.
Dinner Rolls, ham, chicken, Turkey, salads of all different kinds.
And dessert.
Pavlova, custard, trifle, cream, and fruit cake.
(A/N not together unless you're strange like me and fill your bowl with everything in sight)
After lunch, no-one really stopped eating, you'd walk past the table and just grab another potato, or a slice of pavlova.
🎄🎄🎄
At midnight, Remus brought you out of the garden, into the forest behind, and took something out of his pocket.
A jewellery box.
He opened it to reveal a charm bracelet.
On the bracelet were a few Charms.
A wolf, a sun, a dog, a rat, a Stag, a tiny map of Australia, a Lily and  a lioness inside a heart.
"You're the lioness, because you're the Queen of my heart" Remus whispered, as he slipped it on you wrist.
"Remus Lupin, you are so thoughtful, I- I don't know what to say" you mumbled, staring at it.
"How about Thankyou for bringing you here" hissed a raspy voice.
You looked up to see a man dressed in all black robes.
He looked pale, his face blurred, and his eyes flashing red.
You saw Remus tied up by invisible ropes, Kicking and struggling.
There came a hard push and you fell to the ground, then everything went black.