Valentines Drama

*Time skip to February 13th*
"You've gotta ask him out tomorrow!" You urged Spike.
"I can't! What if he's straight!" Cried Spike.
You screamed inside.
"Fine. You go ask him now what his sexuality is." You huffed, shoving Spike out of the room so you could finally think.
You groaned, you should've planned a present for Remus sooner.
Of course Remus would be happy with anything, but this was difficult.
Finally you decided on something.
You pulled a stone out of your trunk, it was a very plain stone, but it had a nice shape.
You then pulled out your paint set.
When you were finished with it, you enchanted it so the painting would move.
A scene from your memories,
Your painted figure kissed the Remus' painted figures cheek, then walked and sat by a river.
Then the figures walked hand in hand a few steps until Remus' figure slung yours on it's back. The figures then piggy backed off of the stone, then the sequence started again.
It was of course the day Remus asked you out.
👧🏻❤🐺
Spike came hopping and bounding into the room, he was grinning like a madman.
He took your hand and dragged you to Myrtle's bathroom.
"HE'S GAY!" Spike shouted.
"That's awesome Spike!" You said, and hugged your Cousin.
"He has a crush though, on one of the boys. I bet it's James, he loves James." Spike grumbled.
You face palmed.
"Did you tell him your sexuality?" You asked, hoping Spike would've gotten that bit right.
"Yeah! I'm not stupid!" Cried Spike indignantly.
You begged to differ.
👧🏻❤🐺
"Yn! Yn! Come here a minute!" Sirius urged.
You followed him outside of the dormitory and into a broom closet.
"I hope no-one catches us in here, it'll look bad." You mumbled.
"Whatever. Guess what! Spike asked me what my sexuality was and I told him I was gay and had a crush on one of the boys" Sirius explained.
"And the best bit is he's gay too!" Sirius cried.
"That's awesome Sirius! Ask him out tomorrow!" You urged. If they didn't get together soon you'd explode and just blurt it out that they liked each other.
"I can't! He probably likes one of the other boys!" Sirius explained.
You glared at him.
👧🏻❤🐺
*The next day*
Right after breakfast, Remus led you out of the castle. You wondered where he could be taking you.
There was a group of seventh year Hufflepuff chicks following you both.
"Hey Remus!" Called one you knew to be Cecilia Riverview.
Her waist-length dirty blonde hair had been bleached platinum and braided down her back. Two strands framed her flawless face. And those pale blue eyes. She was the face of magazine outer beauty.
The demon.
"Yes?" Asked Remus.
"Will you be my Valentine?" She asked, the sound of her voice made you sick.
Cecilia handed him a heart-shaped box of chocolates.
"No! I mightn't be a Hufflepuff, but I'm loyal to my girlfriend. She is the kindest, sweetest, most talented girl in the world. Not to mention she's smarter than you could ever imagine." Remus replied cooly.
"Ok then, if you'd rather stay with the nerd. But you can keep the chocolates." Cecilia said sweetly, her voice higher than normal.
Then she and her silly giggling friends moved on.
"Ugh. I hate Cecilia." You muttered.
"I hate her too." Remus replied.
"She's like a rattlesnake in fake nails." You muttered.
"Come on, forget her, I have a surprise to show you." Said Remus.