L/N Swimming hole

You led Remus and Sunny through the archway and about five meters away was a river with a swimming hole. On the bank was a picnic table and from one tree there was a rope.
"Ta da" you said giggling
"This is beautiful" said Remus
"Yep, and no-one else knows about it" said Sunny.
"It's our secret" you said
"When did you find this place" asked Remus
"When I was ten, so, four years ago" you said
"Why are you love birds still talking, start swimming" called Sunny, who was already swinging from the rope.
Remus and I both took our shoes and socks off and raced over to the river.
Sunny though it was a good idea to splash you, then you splashed her back. Then Remus splashed you both, then it was a total free for all splash fest.
After a few minutes you stopped splashing each other and started doing tricks.
Sunny was turning cartwheels in a shallower part. You were doing flips underwater and Remus was swinging one handed from the rope.
"Ooooh Messer Moony is super strong" said Sunny
"Messer" you asked an eyebrow raised. Sunny shrugged.
"She knows that nickname, what else does she know" asked Remus
"Oh calm down werewolf, I won't spill your secrets" said Sunny sarcastically.
"How does she know" asked Remus looking at me
"Someone thought that it was a good idea to listen at her sister's door while she was talking aloud to herself, Someone also got slapped so hard that she couldn't sit down for a week" you said glaring at Sunny
"It bloody hurt" huffed Sunny. Remus burst out laughing.
"Oh and by the way wolfie boy, I don't give a sh- care if you turn into a phsyco puppy once a month" said Sunny. Remus laughed even more.
"Your sister's hilarious" said Remus
"My sister's a pain" you grumbled, though you didn't mean it.
"Aaah" you squealed as you were drenched.
"Who did that" asked Sunny frightened.
"It wasn't me, I wouldn't drench myself" you said
"It wasn't me, besides, you and I can't do magic without a wand" said Remus looking around.
"No-one else knows about this place, so that leaves..." you trailed off
"Sunny, were you cross at me just then" you inquired
"Yes, why" asked Sunny
A knowing smile broke across yourself and Remus' faces. Sunny looked like she was thinking too, then she smiled maniacly.
"I did magic" she squealed.

Your swimmers

Sunny's swimmers

Sunny's swimmers