Wet Witches and Wizards

*James' POV*
Sunny led us inside to the most beautiful sight ever. Lily Evans.
"Hey Evans" I said grinning. Lily rolled her eyes and ignored me.
Yn was talking to Regulus about something or other.
"Can we go now" Sunny begged yn.
"Yes, everyone follow me" yn said as she walked through the house and into the yard.
Remus was walking next to her, he obviously knew the way to... wherever we were headed, Sunny ran infront of them, extremely excited.
The rest of us were confused, we had no idea where we were going.
After a while we came to the back fence.
"Why are we looking at a fence" asked Peter
"We have to climb it I should think" said Regulus.
"Finally, one of you is smart" said Sunny. We climbed the fence and walked through a paddock until we came to a sort of archway made of trees. On the trunk of one there were two hand prints a pink one and a purple one. Through the archway was a river with a swimming hole. It was beautiful, though not as beautiful as Lily.
*Sunny's POV*
Finally we were here. I kicked off my shoes and socks and canonballed straight into the river.
"You losers coming in" I called when I resurfaced. James and Sirius flared up, and followed me in. Then Lily-girl.
"Oi love birds, hurry up" I shouted at yn and Remus, who were discussing Malory Towers.
Both of them blushed, Uggh just get married already I thought.
Finally mystery boy Regulus walked in slowly. I swam over to him.
"Hey mystery boy Regulus, whatcha doing" I asked
"I was wondering whether it was a good idea to splash you" he admitted
"Well mystery boy Regulus, give it a go and see what happens" I said mischievously. He half-heartedly splashed me and I scoffed. Then I splashed him back, much harder. Well, then it was on, a proper splash fight. Regulus chased me around the entire swimming hole. Then I chased him, things were fun until I accidentally splashed Sirius, who yelled
"My faaaaace, my beautiful face" then all hell broke lose, it was every witch or wizard for themselves.
*Regulus' POV*
This was so much fun, messing around with everyone, I was the happiest I'd been in ages. Thanks so much Mother.