Remus' Surprise

Remus led you down towards the whomping willow.
"Why are we here?" You asked.
"You'll see." He replied.
"Er, can Lovelle get the knob please?" Asked Remus.
"Of course." You hid behind a bush so that no-one in the grounds would see you, then you shifted into your wolf form.
In wolf form, you bounded over to the knot on the whomping willow and pressed it.
👧🏻❤🐺
After walking through the tunnel for quite some time, you finally arrived at the shrieking Shack.
The first room was very familiar, just a big empty room, full of scratch marks, but you'd barely been in the rest of them.
Remus led you to the lounge room.
There were rose petals flung around like confetti.
But the thing that caught your attention was the video player in the centre of the room.
"It's enchanted. I thought we could binge watch the movies of that book series we both read. The eighth one was just released." Remus explained.
"Ooooh! I'd love to!" You cried. Those seven books were your favourite in the world.
Remus put on the first one.
All that could be heard in the room as the films played was the movies, and the occasional "That's not how it was in the book!"
"That pink toad! How dare she!"
"I didn't imagine him to look like that!"
"They didn't say she could turn into a beetle"
"He was innocent! Why'd he have to die!"
"Nose-less bastard!"
"Ewww! Don't put your foot in his face!"
"Eeek! Not giant spiders and snakes in one movie!"
"Oh wow! I love his character development! He killed the snake!"
It was pure happiness in there.
👧🏻❤🐺
A/N did you guys get the references?