Is there anything she can't do

*next day (Friday)*
*Remus' POV*
I was walking down to the lake to read. It was getting cold outside as winter was approaching and I would've rathered to be in the dormitory, but James and Sirius were on a sugar high after they decided to eat all my chocolate, good thing it was a Hogsmede weekend tomorrow.
As I sat down beneath the tree I noticed, tied to one branch, a pair of highly decorated purple converse. I grinned, there was only one person who wore purple converse in all of Hogwarts. I looked up higher into the tree to see yn hanging upside down from a branch grinning down at me.
"Fancy seeing you here Remus" she called from up the tree
"Why are you upside down" I asked grinning
"I was drawing but I needed a new perspective" yn explained as she swung down and landed barefoot on the ground, sketch book in hand. She was wearing overalls with a rip in one knee, over a Beatles t-shirt and over the top, Sirius' leather jacket?
"Where'd you get Sirius' jacket, he'll kill you" I asked
"I nicked it, thought it would look better on me" yn said smirking
"He's gonna kill you" I said
"Oh please, I'll just break his nose again" said yn, brushing me off.
"What were you drawing" I asked, changing the subject. She mega blushed.
"Umm, I was drawing you actually, but I couldn't capture your spirit without seeing you, so if you don't mind, can I continue" she mumbled
"Of course you can" I smiled and sat down to continue reading. Yn immediately started drawing again, every so often looking up at me, both of us blushing as she did so. After about half an hour she announced that she was finished.
"Can I see" I asked
"Sure" yn whispered.
I looked at her sketch book and saw the most brilliant drawing I've ever seen. And it was of me.
Then I saw some writing at the bottom, saying, for Remus, with love from yn.
"Thankyou" I whispered, staring dreamily at the drawing.
Yn then looked herself up and down and noticed that she was splashed with paint.
"Sirius is gonna kill me" she exclaimed, looking at the paint splashes on the leather jacket.
"Here, I'll clean it, you get your shoes out of the tree" I offered
"Thanks, yn said, scaling the tree in a matter of seconds. She put her shoes back on, without tieing the laces, and jumped back down from the tree.
She handed me the drawing and put the now clean jacket back on then we walked back to the castle for dinner. Yn still had paint on her face, hands and in her hair. Sirius was mad that she had taken his jacket and demanded she handed it over. She was shivering so I gave her my spare jumper, which she took happily.

 She was shivering so I gave her my spare jumper, which she took happily

Yn's converse

The drawing. All rights to Alessia Trunfio, the artist.