Witches

*Sunny's POV*
"I'm a witch" I squealed. I was delighted, I was always a bit jealous of yn, getting to meet heaps of new friends and having so much fun. Now I could too!
*Yn's POV*
"You're a witch" you agreed with Sunny. Sunny and you started talking about Hogwarts too fast for Remus to understand us. Suddenly you were both splashed.
"Oh no you didn't Lupin" you said jokingly
"Oh yes he did" said Sunny. You nodded at her and you both playfully ambushed him.
"No fair, two against one" said Remus as he rose from under water.
"Yes fair wolfie boy" said Sunny
"Sunny, you can't call him that, it's a secret" you reminded her
"It's fine while no-one's around" said Remus shrugging.
"Oi Moony" you called
"What" he asked
"Tag" said Sunny as she swung past on the rope and tagged Remus.
Remus chased you around the river finally tagging you when you had to stop because Sunny got in the way. You immediately tagged Sunny as she was right next to you, then you swam away quickly. Sunny chased Remus and eventually tagged him.
*Remus' POV*
It was funny to think that a week ago I knew not of the existence of Sunny L/N and now here she was, chasing and splashing me like we'd known each other for years. I had a feeling that I'd made a new friend.
👩🏻‍🦰🧙‍♀️💚💐
*The next day*
*Lily's POV*
I walked up to a house painted purple. Number two. At the front door were four pairs of written on converse, one set being purple.
I smiled, yn was definitely here. I knocked on the door and a young girl answered. She looked about eleven or twelve.
"Hello, is yn ln here" I asked the girl
"Yes, she's inside, are you the Lily girl" asked the smaller girl
"Yes, I'm Lily Evans" I replied
"I'm Sunny ln" said the girl, Sunny.
"Sunny, who is it" called a familiar voice.
"It's your flower girl, for the wedding of you and Remus" Sunny called back. I snorted, I liked this kid already.
Yn came running to the door.
"Oh it's you Lily, that's why she said flower girl" said yn, greeting me with a hug.
"Come in Lils, Remus is over already" said yn dragging me inside.
We came to a living room, where Remus sat, wearing swimmers. It was only then I noticed that yn and the Sunny kid were wearing swimmers as well.
"Hello Lily" said Remus
"Hi Remus, why are you all wearing swimmers" I asked looking at the three.
"All will be revealed later" said yn mysteriously
"Ok, and Sunny" I asked, never having heard of Sunny ln.
"I'm Yn's younger, cooler and better sister" said Sunny
"Ok cool" I said grinning, but on the inside I hurt, Tuney, my sister, wouldn't talk to me anymore.
"Are you one of them" Sunny asked
"A witch" I asked
She nodded.
"Yes, I'm a witch, what about you" I asked Sunny
"We think so" said yn
"She may have done some accidental magic yesterday" said Remus
"But I haven't gotten one of them letters, and no wizard or witch has turned up yet" said Sunny
"They probably won't, considering I'm a witch too" said yn.