The Runaway

*Yn's POV*
You tumbled out of bed at 7am and landed on the floor.
You quickly jumped off the floor and glanced around the basement room.
Lily, Marlene and Dorcas were still asleep. Alice's bed was empty though.
Knowing Alice, she was probably outside in your mother's 'muggle garden' as she put it.
Alice loved plants, Herbology was her best subject, so, naturally, she was fascinated to see as large a garden as your parents had.
You decided to see if Sunny was awake yet, she was usually an early riser in the holidays.
You climbed up the ladder, through the trapdoor and into the first attic room.
The first attic room was filled with boxes and things Sunny couldn't be bothered bringing all the way into her bedroom. Things like her skateboard, which she used very frequently, her Hogwarts suitcase, her horrible jumper that your grandmother had given her and her pink gumboots.
You noticed, however, her suitcase was missing, maybe she'd finally put it away.
You then opened her door. Covering her bedroom walls were awards she'd won, posters, artworks and sharpie. Sunny liked drawing straight on the walls.
Her entire floor was littered with discarded clothes and toys she pretended not to care about anymore.
Hanging from the ceiling where fake vines and some balloons used to be, were now star-charts. You looked up at them and noticed that she had highlighted the constellation Regulus, glued a picture of herself on the Sun and labelled Sirius, Andromeda and Bellatrix.
Sunny had changed since she'd met Regulus, she'd matured, but also in a sense, not. She was finally having fun, instead of pretending.
Sunny wasn't in her bedroom, but you guessed she might've been at Tilly's.
You noticed her favourite emerald green inkwell was out on the desk, alongside her only quill. It was a black speckled feather, which you knew had come from Regulus' owl, Solstice.
Sunny only had one quill because at Hogwarts she always wrote with a pen, it pissed off most of her teachers but she didn't care.
You went back out of the attic and down to the basement.
👧🏻❤🐺
In the basement, Lily and Dorcas had awoken and were having a conversation. Marlene still slept peacefully on her mattress.
"Hi yn, do you know where Al is" asked Lily.
"I dunno but I'm going to go look for her, there's cereal in that small cupboard there" you explained.
You went back upstairs into the kitchen to grab some toast, when you found a note on the fridge, written in emerald ink.
It read:
Gone to stay at Grimmauld place, meet you in Diagon Alley
- Sunny.
You forgot about the toast, and finding Alice and instead raced, barefoot across the road.
👧🏻❤🐺
Remus was sitting outside his house, nose buried in a book.
"Oh, hey love" greeted Remus as you raced into his yard.
"Hi" you acknowledged.
"What's got you in a rush" he asked.
"I'm not in a rush" you answered.
"You're in pyjamas, with bed-hair, barefoot and not wearing any crystal jewellery" said Remus.
"Fine, I need to speak to Sirius, Sunny's run away" you explained.
"Oh s*** I'll go get him" said Remus quickly.
After about 30 seconds, he returned, dragging a messy haired, pyjama clad, sleepy looking Sirius behind him.
"What'sthebigidea" he grumbled.
"My sister's run away to Grimmauld Place" you explained.
"What the f***" exclaimed Sirius, waking up properly.
"Sunny's run away with Regulus" you repeated.
"I wouldn't worry about her, if she has Reggie's approval, that's enough for my Mother-thing" said Sirius sleepily.
"Could you write to Regulus please, ask him if she's safe" you begged.
"Alright, but trust me on this, he'd move heaven and earth to protect Sunny, he punched Mulciber the other day, and Mulciber is one of his best friends" said Sirius meaningly.