Reg

*two weeks later*
*still Sunny's POV*
I bounced into the Slitherin common room beaming. After two weeks of doing second year classes, Dumbledore and Slughorn decided to move me up to third year.
That meant MYSTERY BOY REGULUS' YEAR!
It was decided that I would go to all Mystery boy Regulus' classes, seeing as we were both very close.
It almost seemed like Dumbledore wanted us to be closer. Maybe I was just crazy, but there seemed to be some connection between Myself and Mystery boy Regulus.
"Mystery boy Regulus, guess what, guess" I shouted across the common room
"Shut up" hissed Lucius Malfoy, a prefect
"No thanks" I replied
"Regulus, control your little girlfriend" sneered Snape.
"Sorry Sevvie" I apologised. But my tummy felt weird when he said girlfriend.
"My name's not Sevvie, it's Severus, or Snape to you" said the mean boy in my sister's year. I glared at the sour boy, and turned his robes gold and scarlet.
"Sunny, leave Snape alone, now what did you want to tell me" asked Regulus
"I'm a third year" I shouted
"Shut up" said Narcissa Black, Mystery boy Regulus' cousin.
"Make me" I challenged.
"Come on Sunny, come up to my dormitory" said Regulus
"Inviting girls to your bedroom Regulus" asked Mulciber
"F*** off Mousie" I spat
"How dare you, you filthy little mud-blood" cried Mulciber
"How dare you call her that, she's a hundred times more powerful than you'll ever be Mousie" shouted Mystery boy Regulus.
Regulus looks really cute when he was protective of me.
What the hell Sunny, he's you're best friend, and you're only eleven.
"Come on Sunny, let's leave these dunderheads alone" said Regulus, taking my hand and pulling me out of the common room.
We walked all the way up the astronomy tower, where the stars had already risen.
"You know the Sun's a star too"  Mystery boy Regulus told me.
"Really, my sister and father argued for an hour if there was a star called Sirius" I said, grinning at the memory.
"The brightest star, Regulus is a star too" said Mystery boy Regulus.
"You know, the others think I call you Mystery boy Regulus because I hadn't heard of you, but actually it's your eyes, they give me a mysterious vibe you know" I explained
"I thought so, you're something Sunny, I dunno what, but whatever you are, it's special" said Reg.
"Hey Mystery boy Regulus, is it ok if I just call you Reg" I asked
"Sure" said Reg, lying down on the floor. I laid down too. My hand slowly crept towards Reg's. Finally they touched and we were holding hands. Properly. And that was when I realised how much I wanted to kiss Regulus Black.