Fifteen

The next morning you awoke at 6am and raced straight downstairs to the basement.
All the girls were still asleep.
You knew the boys would be too.
You decided to let them sleep until seven. You had things to prepare anyway.
You re-entered your bedroom so you could pick an outfit.
You found a casual Gryffindor t-shirt, it was white with the crest, and some denim shorts.
You found a pair of red flip-flops and slid them on aswell.
Finally hair. (A/N You can choose what you did, I'm still going with pigtails)
After that you raced into the kitchen to make your favourite breakfast. You didn't mind cooking on your birthday, infact you loved cooking.
At seven, Lily, Alice, Marlene and Dorcas came upstairs to help you cook.
All of them were wearing a Gryffindor t-shirt and denim shorts too.
You laughed, it was a bit of a strange sight.
Finally Sunny came downstairs from her attic bedroom and she was wearing a Slytherin t-shirt and denim shorts.
Breakfast was delicious.
After about an hour, the boys came over.
All of them wore Gryffindor t-shirts and longer denim shorts.
As soon as everyone saw each other you all burst out laughing.
Then it was time for presents.
From James, Sirius, Peter, Marlene and Dorcas you received wizarding sweets.
From Alice you received a new Beatles record and a pair of rainbow striped knee high socks.
From Lily you received purple flower earrings and a book called The Secret Garden.
From Sunny you received fifteen birthday punches and some hand drawn artworks.
The best was from Remus. He had given you a ruby pendant. Ruby is the birthstone of July and you'd always wanted one.
"It's beautiful Remus" you whispered.
"Ewww can we go swimming now" Sunny begged.
Sunny seemed to be really eager to do everything quickly, you wondered why.
At the swimming hole it was a shambles. A wet shambles.
Sunny was splashing everyone.
James, Sirius and Marlene were making a whirlpool in the shallowest part.
Alice was running her hands through the water gently.
Dorcas was cannonballing in from a tree branch.
Peter was just splashing around, trying not to get stuck in the whirlpool.
You and Remus were chasing one another around.
And Lily?
Lily was swinging one handed from the rope, which impressed James a lot.
👧🏻❤🐺
At twelve o'clock yours Remus' and even Peter's parents arrived and they had brought FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!
Fairybread, cheese, crackers, lollies and a beautiful purple cake.
There was also, of course...
"Aussie style barbecue" Sunny squealed as she skipped around in victory.
"What makes it an Australian style barbecue anyway" asked Dorcas
"All it is, is sausages bread and barbecue sauce" you explained
"An' that's an Aussie barbie" Sunny concluded.
Everything was perfect, you might say this every year, but...
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.