A Different Date

*Meanwhile*
*Yn's POV*
That morning, after breakfast, Remus had asked you to follow him.
He took his scarf from around his neck, then tied it around your head like a blindfold.
He then led you somewhere.
After a while he removed the blindfold.
You looked around and saw a clearing, surrounded by cherry blossom trees.
Right in the middle was a picnic blanket and basket.
"I know it's far from lunch time, but we can have a picnic lunch" explained Remus beaming.
"It's sweet Remus" you said looking around.
"Where are we exactly" you asked.
"There's this cool room, on the seventh floor, it only appears if you walk past it several times thinking about a place you need" explained Remus.
"The room of requirement" you gasped.
"The what" asked Remus.
"The room of requirement, I read about it in Hogwarts a History" you explained.
"So what're we gonna do" you asked.
"Talk, we never get to just talk these days" explained Remus.
You both lay down on the blanket.
"So, I know you're worried about stuff" said Remus.
"Yeah, everything's just so intense" you sighed.
"Yeah"
"Like, I'm worried about Spike, he's really good at getting into trouble, then there's the OWLs and on top of that this whole business with Celeste" you sighed.
"You don't need to worry about the OWLs, you're the smartest person in our grade" said Remus sweetly.
"The problem is, I don't know what I want to do after school" you sighed.
"You could be an author" suggested Remus.
"Eh, I'd like that, but I do want to do something else" you explained.
"What about muggle studies teacher, Mr whatever is sure to retire soon, he's 103" suggested Remus.
"You know, that's not a bad idea, I'd certainly teach it better, did you know Sirius can't use a telephone" you giggled.
"What?! Oh Merlin, muggle studies should be compulsory for purebloods" suggested Remus.
"What about you, what would you want to do" you asked Remus.
"I'd like to be an Auror, but they won't hire a monster like me" sighed Remus.
"You're not a monster. But you could be a teacher too, what about defence against the dark arts" you suggested.
"That's not a bad idea either, but that job's definitely cursed" Remus pointed out.
"Is not! That's just a stupid rumour" you ranted.
"Let's run through teachers: first year, murdered, second year, quit, third year fired..." Remus started.
"That one was my fault though, Nightingale was awful" you pointed out.
"True. Last year, one of his followers" said Remus.
"Maybe it is cursed" you agreed.
"Hmm, I wonder if this room plays music" you said.
Just then a tune rang through the room.

Well, she was just seventeen
You know what I mean
And the way she looked
Was way beyond compare
So how could I dance with another
Ooh, when I saw her standing there?
"C'mon Rem" you squealed, pulling him up as you both danced around the wood-like room.