Strange

For weeks you couldn't explain why the name Celeste wouldn't leave your mind. Every night you would have the same weird dream.
A whirring noise echoed around you, as you were surrounded by a purple, swirling light.
A small bang sounded as you landed in a purple living room.
On the coffee table was a photo of you, Lily, James, Remus, Sirius, Peter and Spike. You all looked older though. And for some reason, you and Lily wore the boy's uniform, whilst the boys wore the girl's uniform. All of you had ties around your heads, and Spike was dripping wet.
The entire room was strewn with books. A guitar lay on the blue rug, surrounded by lyric drafts. On the wall was a photo of you and Remus, holding hands.
The blue clock on the wall indicated it was midnight.
A soaked teenage girl entered quietly, she sat a bundle on the lounge, and called softly to it
"Mummy loves you lestie, but to protect you, it has to be this way". The girl wiped a tear from her eye, then placed a letter on top of the baby. The letter was written in emerald ink.
The girl turned, her long h/c hair trailed behind her.
The scene flashed to in the boys dormitory, a girl, raven hair, classic Black smirk, every sign said she was a Black. Except her eyes. Her eyes were a glimmering e/c.
She said two words:
"I'm Celeste".
👧🏻❤🐺
You decided to tell the boys, this was clearly something strange.
*neutral POV*
"Hey Sirius, are you related to anyone called Celeste" yn asked casually.
"You know, funny you should ask that. Do you remember when we time travelled" asked Sirius.
Spike looked up abruptly.
"Yes, barely though, it's all foggy, I remember a woman with h/c hair and e/c eyes, she looked quite like myself" yn pondered.
"Well, I don't remember her, but I do remember a girl. Raven hair, classic Black smirk, she just needed the grey eyes" Sirius explained.
You nodded, "Yeah, and a Slytherin uniform" yn asked.
"Yes! I'm sure her name was Celeste" said Sirius.
"Listen, I know this sounds crazy everyone, but I think she might be Sunny and Regulus' daughter" yn explained.
Sirius and Spike looked slightly alarmed. Remus walked over to yn.
"What makes you think that love" asked Remus.
Yn fished around inside her suitcase and located a pensive.
"Where the hell did you get that" asked James.
"Second hand antique store, muggles thought it was a salad dish" yn explained.
"Come see this" yn whispered, pulling a silvery strand from her head using her wand.
Sirius did the same.
Remus, Sirius, Peter, James, Spike and yn all dived head first into the pensive.