Crucio

Trigger Warning for this chapter, detailed description of the Cruciatus Curse.
You felt dizzy, like that one time Spike had accidentally pulled you down the stairs.
When everything stopped spinning, you could see nothing but blackness. Whatever you were sitting on was damp and there was a musty smell around the room.
Suddenly a voice sounded, the same horrible voice that belonged to that strange man.
"Ahhh, our guest has finally awoken from her slumber"
"Yeah I'm awake b****, where are we" you cried, sounding far braver than you felt.
"The mud-blood dares disrespect the dark lord" cried a familiar voice.
Bellatrix Lestrange.
"She must be punished, Crucio"
TW STARTS

The pain was almost impossible to describe, and unlike anything else.
It felt like hundreds of red-hot pokers being pushed through you, whilst your skin was slashed with blades and you were being stretched out. All at once.

TW ENDS
"Bellatrix. Enough" snapped the voice.
"Forgive me my lord" she begged.
"You, Miss L/N, will answer my questions, else I shall let Bellatrix be in charge of your fate" sneered the voice.
"What did the prophecy say" he asked.
You didn't reply.
"HE ASKED A QUESTION, YOU ANSWER" cried Bellatrix maniacly.
"I don't remember" you sobbed.
You tried to hug your knees to your chest, but found your hands were tied together.
"Who is Celeste" asked the voice.
"I can't say" you replied.
"I'LL LOOSEN YOUR TOUNG SHALL I" threatened Bellatrix.
"Where's your sister" the man asked.
"How should I know, she's with Regulus Black as always" you cried.
"How convenient, Bellatrix, you must ask your Cousin around some time" the voice said calmly.
"He'd move heaven and earth before he'd let anyone harm her" you cried, hoping to Merlin that Sirius was right.
"The girl is of no use to us now, you may dispose of her Bellatrix" said the voice.
"AVADA KERDAVRA" she cried.
The jet of green light illuminated the room as it travelled towards you.
The light was moving incredibly fast, but just milliseconds before it hit your chest, there was a blinding flash of white.