Christmas Plans

Soon enough December rolled around.
Spike kept complaining about how it was supposed to be "stinkin hot" in December.
He and Sirius got into a heated debate about whether you ate Turkey or ham at Christmas time.
You wouldn't have minded, except for the fact that it was three am when they finally stopped.
"Why would you eat a Turkey at Christmas" Spike shouted.
"Why would you eat ham" Sirius shot back.
"WHY WOULD YOU ARGUE ABOUT THIS AT THREE AM" shouted Peter.
That shut them up.
For five minutes.
"It's not natural to only have two weeks off for Christmas" Spike muttered.
"It's unfair Australians get six" huffed James.
"IT'S UNFAIR NONE OF US SANE PEOPLE CAN SLEEP" shouted Remus, who was extra grumpy after the fullmoon last night.
"Come on Remus, Peter, we can sleep in the common room" you sighed.
👧🏻❤🐺
"Hey guys, you wanna come to my place for Christmas" asked James the next morning.
Everyone did.
"Brilliant! Spike I promise we can have some ham" James grinned.
"We won't be able to have a Christmas swim" Spike mumbled.
"I almost forgot about those!" You gasped.
"You can swim on your birthday though can't you" asked Spike.
"Yeah, it's still a little weird swimming in July" you added.
"Australians are odd" Sirius muttered to James.
"It's ASTRA'YANS not Orrrstrailians" corrected Spike, in a posh voice.
"I swear the Aussie accent is just us trying to piss off Brits" said Sunny as she walked past.
"Oooh loook at meee I'm British, I pronounce every syllable in 'Australia' and I roll my 'r's in 'Canberra'" mocked Spike.
Sirius laughed the loudest of everyone.
🐺❤👧🏻
When they holidays finally arrived, Spike looked nervous, which was a very odd sight. He was usually incredibly cocky.
"Spike, where are your family staying anyway" you asked him.
"Australia" Spike mumbled.
"You mean to say that Aunty Emelda and Uncle Howard sent you here BY YOURSELF?!" you cried.
"I... erm... yeah"
"Why didn't you say so! We would've had the bedroom freshly painted and everything!" You announced.
"So... um... can I stay at your place then" asked Spike.
"I'll eat Sirius' leather jacket before I let you stay anywhere else" you exclaimed.
"You better stay with her mate, she's not eating my jacket" Sirius warned.
"Guess I'd better stay then" decided Spike, slinging his arm around Sirius' neck.
You smirked as both boy's cheeks turned slightly pink.