What the Bloody Hell?

After a successful fullmoon with dog, Stag, rat and wolf Anigmagi and some very stressful exams,
It was the last day of your fourth year and the most of the gang, girls and boys were playing truth or dare.
(A/N Minus Molly because she graduated)
Alice and Frank were officially dating, so were Marlene and Dorcas.
Regulus, Sunny, Alice, Marlene, Dorcas, Sirius, James, Lily, Remus and you were all there.
This was a recipe for disaster.
"Lily, truth or dare" you asked.
"Dare" said Lily
"I dare you to tell them what your gold necklace is" you said, you knew exactly what it was.
"Ok, everyone, this -she pulled the necklace out of her collar- is a time-turner" Lily explained.
"I have one too" Sunny said, pulling out a time-turner of her own.
"Why do you have a time-turner" you asked, looking at your sister
"I still have to take certain first year clas-" Sunny was cut off by a whirring noise.
Both time-turners started spinning, a purple swirling light surrounded the group, except Marlene and Dorcas, who were the farthest away.
Suddenly you found yourselves in the same dormitory, but it looked way different.
The biggest difference being a black-haired, green-eyed boy. He looked about Regulus' age.
Before anything could process in your brain, a red haired boy and a bushy haired girl came in.
"What the Bloody Hell" asked the redhead and Sirius at the same time.