The Secret

*still Sirius' POV*
After yn had gone back home, I stayed out in the forest. The cresent moon was bright that night, and I could see fine. I looked once more at the letter and noticed that in the P.S there was written TPO. Turn page over. I did so and sure enough there was more writing.
Dear Dogstar, hi again pretty boy,
Don't show this to yn, I, yes, I, not Sunny, have to tell you. Tough luck Reg, I'm staying put. Ok fine, we'll both tell you. So first, you know how I got that weird star scar when I was 2. The day I got it was the day Sunny was born. The most fabulous day ever people! Have you ever heard of soulmates? Well, I had heard of them, but isn't that just a bunch of baloney? Well Sirius, Soulmates exist, though strong ones are rare. You see, Sunny was born with the exact same scar. I wear it better.
Sunny and I are Soulmates. And we're dating. I was going to say that but never mind. Sunny's right, we are dating. But we need you to keep this, all of this a secret. Alice knows, you can talk to her.
Love, bye again pretty boy,
Reggie and Sunny the awesome.
Well, that was a lot to take in. I'd guessed that there was something between them, but here was confirmation. I had no idea that Soulmates still existed. I mean, yn and Remus were obviously made for each other, but to have the scar! Unheard of in this day and age. I wondered if Sunny's powers had anything to do with this. Then I vowed to find out as much as I could about Soulmates and Sunny's magic.