Chapter 22

MIRABELLE'S POV

It's now been a few days since I told them the truth and everything's going well so far. They aren't treating me like glass and for that I'm grateful.

I don't need nor want their pity or sympathy. I don't need them to feel sorry for me. I only told them because I had no choice. I felt so free and good when I told them.

They've been treating me like a baby and don't allow me to move from the bed which is starting to annoy the shit out of me. I mean, I've had worse injuries this is nothing compared to before.

I've been spending my time watching movies and shows on Netflix. But now I've had enough. I sometimes go on the balcony in my room to get fresh air but I'm bored and I wanna leave the room.

The older ones along with dad went to work and Gianni went with them. The triplets went to school so Giovanni is with me.

We've gotten close over the last couple days. We watch movies and play video games. Sure, he's still grumpy but he's trying to make an effort to bond with me.

I decided to take a shower to feel fresh. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. After I finished shampooing, conditioning and shaving I turned off the shower and got out.

It was hard showering with a shoulder brace and knee brace but I made it work. I dried myself and put on the rib brace and wrapped my other injuries(I don't know anything about showering with a brace on so I just wrote, so please just go on along with it😁)

I brushed my teeth and hair went to my closet. After looking for a couple minutes I found an outfit.

 After looking for a couple minutes I found an outfit

(Without the bag.)

After that I sprayed some perfume and made my way to the bedroom. I made my bed and cleaned up anything that was messy.

Then I started making my way to the kitchen. I was craving cookies so I decided to make some.

Giovanni was still sleeping so I made a mental note to store some cookies away for him. I also decided to make extra for the guards outside. They're really nice and they've been standing in the same spot for a while.

I preheated the oven and started making the batter. I made extra for my dad and brothers. I started scooping them and they were a lot so I put them in three trays. I put them in the oven and started cleaning up any messes.

After I cleaned up I decided to go to the library and get a book to read while waiting for the cookies to bake.

I went and got a book then made my way again to the kitchen. The sweet aroma of cookies was already in the air making me sigh happily.

I sat down on a stool and started reading.

After a while I heard the oven go off. I took them out and let them cool down while I continued with my reading.