Chapter 35

MIRABELL'S POV

I can't believe it. He asked me out! No ones asked me out before so I'm kinda nervous not gonna lie.

But now I'm on my with Ivan to go to his room so he can show me what he drew. Once we reached his room. He opened the door and ran inside towards a small table which looked like a table for him to draw on.

He dragged me to the table and the shoved the paper in my hand. There were two stick figure, one small and the other big. Both were holding hands and smiling.

He had blue hair while I had red, it was so cute and I'm big letters he wrote 'big sissy' which honestly melted my heart.

"Do you like it?" He asked in a tiny voice.

I looked down at him and crouched to his height. I bought my hand to his face and kissed his cheek.

"I love it, thank you Ivan." I smiled giving him a hug.

He hugged me back and we just played with his toys for a bit.

Alina then came into the room with a tray in her hand which seemed to have glasses on it.

"Hey, I made some lemonade." She said setting the tray down and handing us our cups.

I took a sip and it was really good.

"Thanks." I smiled at her and in return she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you mama." Ivan smiled at his mother which we both awed at.

I checked the time and saw that 3 hours had passed so I decided to go home.

I stood up from my position on the floor and took my empty cup to go put it in the kitchen. Ivan also stood up and did the same and we walked to the kitchen as he was telling me about his friends in school.

Once me made it we saw Dima, Alina, Alexei and Vadim sitting on the stools with Egor sitting on his fathers lap.

"Papa." Shouted Ivan running to hug his father legs.

Dima chuckled and picked him up and put him on his lap beside Egor.

He then looked at me and gave me a soft smile "Hello Mirabelle, how are you?"

I smiled back "I'm good? Thank you sir, you?" I replied politely moving to the sink and washing the cup I used.

I looked back at him and he scoffed "Call me Dima Honey, I'm not that old."

Ouff I don't know, I just feel I like it's disrespectful "Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded his head "Positive." I agreed since he basically insisted.

"I'm gonna have to go now." I announced after checking the time.

"Why?" Vadim asked with a smirk.

I looked at him with 'are you serious look?'

"Uhh because it's late?" I answered.

"But we can have fun." He winked.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I looked at Alexei and he looked like he's about to murder his brother.

"You better shut your fucking mouth." He whispered clenching his fists while Vadim just raised his hands in surrender.

"Relax bro, I'm just kidding." He then winked at me again playfully.

I laughed and Egor jumped from his fathers lap and hugged my legs.

"When are you coming back?" He asked in his cute baby voice.

I caressed his hair and answered "Soon, don't worry." He smiled and let go Ivan also hugged me along with Alina.

Dima and Vadim fist bumped me, I must say Dima is really cool.

"I'll walk you out." Alexei said giving his mom and dad a look which I couldn't understand.

We walked back to the door and we stood there looking at each other's eyes. Their were so many emotions in his eyes but I could only understand a couple of them. Adoration, awe and understanding.

"Does Thursday night work for you for our date?" He asked looking at me softly.

I thought about it and thought why not?

"Sure." I answered as he opened the door and walked outside towards my car.

He opened the car door for me and said "Great I'll pick you up."

I nodded and went inside, I rolled down the window as he said "I'll see you soon Мой цветоk." (My flower)

I smiled and started driving my way back home.

Once I reached everyone's car was in the garage. I parked and got out and went inside to the living room.

"Hey." I said dropping beside Giovanni.

"Hey." He answered and kissed my forehead.

We talked about random stuff while we waited for dinner. We also played some video games with some of the cousins.

"Dinner's ready." Vito yelled.

All of us jumped and ran to the dinning room. We sat and started eating while talking about our days.

"How about we have a girls day tomorrow?" Grandma asked making me excited.

The aunts agreed and they looked at me for an answer "Sure." I asked after taking a bit of my pizza.

"It's settled then." The aunts clapped excitedly.

Soon we cleared up the table and went our separate
ways to our rooms to get ready for bed. I fed the dogs and Giovanni told me that Gianni took them on a walk to have fresh air.

They settled on their beds and dozed off as I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and do my night routine.

I put on some pjs and settled in my bed. I went under the covers and started thinking about my date with Alexei. I'll admit I really like him. Even tho we just met I felt a connection with him.

I just hope that it'll work out.

Let's hope tomorrow goes well.

Oh how wrong I was!