Chapter 57

MIRABELLE'S POV

After we left the cafe we walked around for a bit. I also got ice cream for Alexander if he wants. (A/n: someone suggested it in the comments.)

After that we went to his house. We entered and it was empty, Alina and the kids are out and Vadim is with while Dima is at work, since he told me while we were walking to his room. I put the ice cream in the freezer before tho.

We got in and I sat on his bed while we went to freshen up. He came back with black sweats and without a shirt.

My eyes raked over his naked upper half and I felt hot all of a sudden. His defined abs and muscles flexed with every move he made.

I took notice of every tattoo on his chest and neck. His full sleeves of tattoos made him look better and let's not forget his biceps. My eyes moved downwards and towards his v-line.

I gulped and just started at him, I couldn't believe that he's MY boyfriend. He turned around to place his phone and his back flexed. I put my hands on my cheeks and felt them, they were burning.

His sweats hung loosely on his narrow waist, he started moving around in his room which is spotless, might I add, and I felt myself getting hot with each passing second, yet my eyes stayed on him.

A throat clearing suddenly made me look up. I coughed and looked up to see him looking at me with a smirk.

"See something you like?" He smirked and I looked away from his prying gaze.

"N-no." I said.

He started stalking towards me slowly and I felt nervous with each passing second. He looked at me darkly and I moved backwards whenever he took a step closer to the bed.

He put his knee on the mattress first and then he moved closer to me. My back hit the headboard and I looked at the wall before him.

Suddenly he wrapped his hand around my throat and yanked me close to his face. My eyes grew wide at his action. His grip wasn't tight to where I couldn't breath but tight enough so I wouldn't look away from him.

I looked at him with wide eyes and my chest heaved up and down.

"You know that I don't like liars, right?" He whispered and brushed his lips against mine, and I wanted more.

I nodded my head but he only tightened his hold on my throat, a whimper of pleasure escaped my lips before I could stop myself.

He raised an amused eyebrow at me and clicked his tongue.

"Tsk, you didn't answer my question."

"Y-yes." I tried to answer confidently yet it came out as a breathy moan.

He nodded his head slowly and said "Then why did you lie to me?"

I didn't know what to answer, I kept closing and opening my mouth, yet nothing came out.

Suddenly lips lips crashed against mine, yet it wasn't a sweet one, no, it was needy and dangerous.

His hand left my throat and he lied me down on the bed and got in top of me. My arms wrapped around his neck and I fisted his hair. He groaned and moved his head towards me neck.

He started leaving light feather kisses down my throat and neck. He suddenly found a spot and started sucking on it. It felt so good.

I moaned and arched my back. He bit that specific spot and a whimper escaped me.

His piercing feeling even better there. It was suddenly too hot in the room yet the cold metal gave a bit of a cooling feeling.

I squirmed when I felt myself ache down there. I moaned loudly when he bit too hard.