Chapter 46

MIRABELLE'S POV

So it's Saturday and Ricardo texted me that he's gonna pick me up and that he has a surprise for me so right now I'm getting ready. Problem is, my closet is full yet I feel like I don't have any clothes, Is it only me or what?

After rummaging and messing everything up I found an outfit and put it on along with a couple rings with the necklace that Alexei got, honestly I never take it off.

I put my phone in my pocket then sprayed some perfume

I put my phone in my pocket then sprayed some perfume. I took one look in the mirror and nodded to myself. I was just about to check the time when I got a message from Ricardo saying he was outside.

I replied and started making my way downstairs. Everyone was everywhere in the house but I was too lazy to yell out that I was leaving.

My hand grazed the door handle when I was suddenly yanked back by my shirt. I yelped and hit a rock hard chest.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I looked up to see that it was Gianni holding me. I smiled "I'm hanging out with Ricardo." I shrugged at the end.

He nodded his head silently and kept his hold on me.

"Mm. Be careful." He said after he kissed my forehead and let me go.

I gave a kiss on the cheek and made my way outside. I got in the car and gave Ricardo a hug, yes even in the tight space.

He hugged me back and soon he started diving.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, hopeful that he'll tell me.

He glanced at me and continued driving "It's a surprise." He said with a mischievous grin and I immediately knew that it's gonna be something crazy.

I groaned and slumped back in my seat.

"Come onnnnnn." I whined hoping he'd crack but he didn't.

"Nope, you're gonna have to wait."

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, "fine."

After singing our lungs out with the radio we finally reached an empty dirt road.

It looked abandoned with the trees so high and thick it looks like I'm in a horror movie.

I furrowed my brows and frowned while glancing at Ricardo for an explanation. He shrugged me off and continued driving down the road which was now between the tall trees.

"Where are we?" I asked after a while, I moved closer to him, still in the car.

"Relax, you'll love it." He said, which honestly didn't relax me at all.

After a while loud music could be heard along with flashing lights. We reached a big metal gate and Ricardo knocked some type of rhythm on the gate and it started opening.