Chapter 47

MIRABELLE'S POV

There, in-front of me is standing Giovanni with Alexei beside him looking furious. I looked at the both of them with wide eyes and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"G-Gio." I gulped and looked at him nervously.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He said through gritted teeth and I could feel my hands get sweaty.

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish, I didn't know what to answer to I just shrugged carelessly.

This seemed to anger him cause he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and looked at Alexei, only to see him already looking at me intensely. More like at the hand that was wrapped around my waist, which I just noticed.

I looked at Ricardo and saw him looking at Alexei blankly. They were both having a deep intense staring contest, I didn't know what to do or say, it was so awkward even with the blasting music in the background.

Giovanni suddenly stormed towards me and gripped my hand tightly. "Get in the fucking car." And started dragging me towards the black Lamborghini.

I struggled to keep us with his long strides and dug the heels of me feet in the ground.

"I-I'm going with Ricardo." I said through heaving breaths.

He stopped and spun to look at me, he looked so mad that I got scared and started shaking. He let go and pointed his finger in-front of my face.

"You better follow my car." He said and stormed to the car.

I took a deep breath and looked behind me to see Ricardo looking at me worriedly. I gave him a small smile which was obviously fake and he could see right through it.

Alexei made his way towards me and took my small hand in big one "I'll see there, we need to talk." He gave my hand a squeeze and glanced at Ricardo angrily.

My heart pounded in my chest at his words. Talk? Talk about what? Omg, is he already thinking that I'm not enough when we barely got started? What is he thinks that I'm not work it?

I didn't have much time to think about his words because Ricardo was dragging me towards his car.

"Don't worry hermana, I'll tell them that it was my idea, which it was. Don't worry okay?" He said and opened the car door for me.

I got in and put my seatbelt on while he got in and did the same. We drove the whole way in silence and he held my hand the entire time giving it a reassuring squeeze every couple minutes.

Soon we reached and he parked. He looked at me and gave me a small comforting smile. I smiled back and took a deep breath to face the chaos that's about to come.

We got out and he held my hand. Gio and Alexei were already waiting near the door and Alexei's eyes zeroed at our hands which were laced together.

He clenched his jaw and fists and glared at Ricardo. I looked at him confused, why is he acting mean when he even doesn't know Ricardo?

They started making their way towards dads office and I got nervous with each passing second.

We reached and Gio knocked and we got a response he opened the door and went inside with us following behind him.

All the males were present in the big office and I got more nervous. I literally feel like my heart is gonna stop beating any second now.

Dad looked away from his computer and started at me blankly. I gulped and froze in my spot. Gio and Alexei took their seats and we just stood.