Chapter 64

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Alexander rushed to his sisters side and supported her upper back to help her get up, yet all she did was brush him off and look at him blankly.

His hurt squeezed painfully and he gulped. Alfonso checked her heartbeat and asked, "How are you feeling Angelo?"

She pointed to her throat and they immediately knew what she wanted. Alexander poured a glass of water and bought it near her lips since her hands trembled when she tried to take it.

She gulped down the water greedily and she nodded her head when she was done. She sighed blissfully when the cool liquid ran down her throat.

Water droplets dripped on her chin and Alexander instantly bought a tissue paper and wiped her mouth and chin.

He sat the glass down and threw the tissue, then he held her cold hand in his and sat down on the side of the bed.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked softly and Alfonso was almost done checking her vitals.

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him, "How am I feeling?" She repeated his question again looking confused

Her voice was a bit scratchy and uneven, due to her not speaking for 7 months.

Now it was Alexander's turn to look confused, he glanced at his brothers and they looked just as confused as him.

He asked again and this time he made sure to ask slowly and more clearly, "Yea, how are you feeling? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?"

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and blinked a couple times, "Why would you ask me that?" She whispered and looked at him like he was some creature.

"Sweetheart, do you remember what happened?" Alfonso asked and looked at her concerned.

She nodded her head and said, "I was shot here-" she pointed to her heart and continued "-not here." She ponied to her head. (Someone mentioned something like this in the comments and I changed it a bit so whoever you are, thx :))

The brothers all exhaled a sigh of relief for not forgetting or having memory loss.

"Everything looks good, but if you feel anything make sure to tell one of us okay?" Alfonso said and caressed her hair gently with a soft smile on his face.

She smiled back and nodded her, "When can I leave?" She asked whispering.

"Tomorrow, I'm gonna monitor you at night and make sure that everything's alright." He answered and kissed her forehead gently.

"Belle I-" Alexander started but he couldn't finish his sentence as the door was thrown open and Antonio along with the others brothers ran though the room.

When Antonio got a message from his second oldest son saying that he needs to come ASAP, he dropped everything he was doing and told the rest of his sons

They drove over the speed limit and now they're here, staring at their youngest like they couldn't believe that she was here, awake and well, talking and looking at them.

"Umm hi." She smiled and waved her hand shyly.

This seemed to snap them out of their shock and they all ran to her side, Antonio pushed his sons out of the way and engulfed his daughter in a hug.

"Oh principessa, I was so scared." Antonio breathed out and hugged her tighter.

"Hey dad." She whispered and hugged him back, well, as well as she can since her body is still feeling weak.