Experiment #6204

????? P.O.V.

I felt myself being thrown onto the stone cold floor. Fear washed over me as I glanced upwards seeing someone staring at me.

The slamming of bar doors reminding me I was trapped in here with him, and he was trapped in here with me.

"Oh my gosh.....Are you ok?" He squeaked out his eyes filled with worry and concern. Kneeling downwards he outstretched a hand towards me but I backed away.

Why was he so nice? They aren't programmed to do that! They should be mean, and cruel! Like I should be.....But I'm not like that...

Continuing to keep eye contact I shook my head no telling him I was not alright. The tension rising for a second he whipped his hand around my arm

pulling me into his grasp......My whole body freezing for a second all I could do was wait until he was done.

"I'm not letting go until you hug me back by the way.." He piped up causing me to curse inside my head. Dangit!

Cautiously lifting my arms upwards I wrapped my arms gingerly around him. My eyes widening when I saw my arms.

"What? What is it?!? Is something wrong?!?" He panicked whipping his head side to side looking to see if anything was wrong I broke eye contact with him.

Staring at my once beautiful arms.....Now shredded up and wires inside my arms....What happened?......Why is it like this?!?

What did they do to me! Why can't I speak! Why am I here! Where did all my friends go! I need to know answers! I need to know....

Turning back towards me he gasped as soon as he looked at me more closely. I opened my mouth but only a mechanical noise came out....Tears pricking my eyes

I forced them out, letting them fall to the ground as silence swept over our cell...........I'm not even a human anymore....

"LIGHTS OUT!!! NOT A SOUND OUT OF YOU GUYS!!!" One of the guards hollered darkness sweeping over us my eyes widened as everything turned green.

My cellmates face covered in pure terror I realized why......Why can I see in the dark?.....Oh my gosh......Why.....

Every single bit of the cell bright I opened my mouth again, the sounds of metal clunking together I quickly closed it...

"What happened to you?" My cellmate asked scooching closer to me so we were face to face. I shrugged my shoulder lifting my hands up in the air motioning I had no clue.

Tears started to flow down my face again. Stretching his hand out towards me he wiped away the tears gently with his thumb and placed his hand on mine.

"It's ok, I'm sure you're not the only one they did it too.....And I promise, you're not alone....Because I will be right here....Helping you out every day!'' He promised

causing a smile to dance on my lips as he fist pumped the air accidentally punching his chin as he did. I really, really think I'm going to like him. I already do.

"Hey, I just realized....I never got your name.." He pointed out his voice now quiet as footsteps approached our cell.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrr.......Prrrrrr...." I rumbled trying to say my name. Staring at my hands I noticed talons at the ends where fingernails once were...God I must look creepy.

Standing up worry flashed on his face as I marched to the left side of the cell. Placing my hand on the wall he covered his ears as I traced out my name.

The sound like nails on chalkboard I stared at my name. At least I remembered, but would it be less painful if I didn't?

Silence dimming across the room again I turned around seeing him staring at the name. My eyes lighting up the cell making it bright enough to see the name.

"Preston.....Huh....I like it....I'm Mat by the way, nice to meet you." Mat greeted a smile forming on my lips I bowed down to him causing him to laugh.

"I really do hope they give you a voice box Preston, not one like Siri on a phone, but one that sounded like your old voice. If you had one." Mat hoped the smile now danced across my face..

Slowly fading away as I saw a tag on my wrist.....Experiment #6204......I was an experiment....That means there were more to come.....

=================================================================================

THERE IT IS!!! THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER WHOOOO!!! I have so many plans for this! And for those Gummy Bears who read the Sneak Peeks on the Five Night's At Freddy's

Pack fan fiction I made, that was not a prologue. That was a sneak peek. So yes, it is going to happen in the book so it's a teensy weensy spoiler ;)

I really am excited for you Gummy Bears, I have so much planned already for this book I AM JUST SO EXCITED!!!

:DDDDDDD....Anyways on that happy note I hope each and everyone of you the greatest rest of the day or night and wish you Gummy Bears, the absolute, very best. <3

Sincerely, A Very Pumped Up Darcy May :)