Tests

Preston's P.O.V.

My eyes opening I held in a breath as I glanced around the room I was in. Wires hanging from the ceiling as a light shined in the middle of the room where I was laying.

Opening my mouth to call out I remembered I couldn't speak so I just gave up closing my mouth once more. But what about Mat?......

"Well hello experment number 6204, we have a few tests we need to do then we'll give you a reward! Won't that sound fun!" A voice called out.

My eyes searching around the room it finally landed on a woman. She had poofy brown hair, big eyes and a long lab coat that was way too big for her....

Adrenaline busting through my veins I immediately started struggling as she stalked closer, a wrench in her hands......Oh no.....

"No need to struggle experiment 6204, this is good for you! Trust me....You'll survive!" She chirped a fake tone to her peppy tone. I hate her already....

The table flipping so I was laying on my back leaving me to stare up at the ceiling a dreaded feeling lingered in my mind a horrid feeling rising in my mind.....

Tears pricking my eyes I opened my mouth letting out a metallic screech as I felt something stab into my chest. I gasped silently.

No......Stop......What are you doing! Stop! PLEASE STOP!!!!!! ..........PLEASE!!!!! My mind shouting at her I smacked my head back onto the cold table I was strapped onto.

The sound of wires sparking kept popping in my ears I squinted my eyes closed not baring to look at what they were doing to me.

"Wow.......Trust me you'll be able to scream soon......Think of it as a gift...." She hissed the last part causing me to snap my eyes open as she held a syringe to my throat.

Shaking my head vigorously she gave me an evil smirk before stabbing it where my wind pipes were. My vision blurring in pain I gasped silently feeling the blood rush to my throat spewing out.

Tears now flowing non stop down my face I felt something inside my chest jerk making my stomach double over. Opening my mouth my eyes widened as I heard myself scream painfully....

Oh my gosh......My screams continuing to roll off of my tongue I watched as blood spewed out of my stomach dripping onto my arms and legs.

Pain the only thing I could feel right now I hung my head low as I felt something poke in and out of my neck repeatedly.

Everything blurry I felt the straps release me as I was carried most probably back to the cell.......I can't believe how painful that was.....

I Can Scream?........Does That Mean I Can Speak?!?