Experiments

Jerome's P.O.V.

Tears spilled down my face as I heard footsteps coming. My whole body tensing I tried wiping away the tears with my fur only to find it pointless.

A guard was walking to my cell with someone beside him. I felt my eyes widen, horrified as I saw the other one's arms. One arm was completely mechanical.

Wires sticking out of them I shifted my gaze upwards not being able to see his face. A sad look on both of their faces I realized the guard really didn't want to do this......Poor him...

"Bye Rob..." The other one whispered once he was in the cell. A tear trickling down my cheek as the Guard locked the door he grabbed the other one's hand through the bars, squeezed it tightly.

Then let go and walked away. Lowering his head I heard him sigh. His breath shaky I scooched myself a little closer to him.

"H-Hello?" I called out my voice sounding a little robotical he flinched, whipping around his eyes the size of dinner plates as soon as he saw me.

"Oh no....." He whimpered more tears forming in his eyes I crawled over to him. Not exactly sure what to say since I just met him.

"What? What's wrong are you ok?" I questioned sitting down right beside him he lowered his head in shame. A whimper escaping his lips every once in a while.

"I should have known..." He whispered again.Opening my mouth to speak I froze as I saw writing on his wrist. Gently grabbing his wrist I brought it up to my face reading it.

'Experiment #6204'.........Experiment.....We're experiments....No......No I'm not a test subject....I'm a fluffy! .....I felt my eyes grow even wider as I thought of something...

What if they do this to Mitch to?.......Oh god....

=============================================================================

Sorry I didn't update this one in a while guys. Been a little bit, insane. I've been feeling extremely weird lately. My family is bringing me to the doctor's but I don't know what else it could be....

If you're afraid of what it is. Well, whenever I eat something. I feel like gagging and i throw up without meaning to. My eyelids are puffy and swollen.

And my throat feels like it's bleeding. May be just a flu, I hope so....Don't want to have anything else wrong with me....

Let's all just hope for the best...I'm sure I'll be fine. It won't stop me from updating though, thanks goodness.

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC (A.K.A. Darcy May Sumsion)