Familiar Face

--= Matt's + P.O.V. =--

Feeling the warmth of Preston fade away it was replaced by the bitter cold floor. Grumbling silently I brought my hands up to my eyes. 

Starting to rub my eyes I stopped, remembering I didn't even need to anymore. Considering I was made out of metal. 

Mentally face palming for forgetting that simple idea I groggily opened one of my eyes. My eyes facing the ceiling I noticed to people cuddling right above my head.

 Just out of my vision. Turning over as quietly as I could I felt my stomach churn at what I saw. A Blonde stranger was cuddling Preston. Rocking him back and forth I glared at them. 

Making sure not to jump to conclusions I continued staring at the blonde. Seeming to set off alarms in my head for looking so familiar I shrugged it off. I couldn't possibly know this guy. It'd be weird. 

"What are you doing?!?" A voice whisper yelled. Snapping my head towards the voice I recognized it as a Guard. 

Shrugging off the shock of the Guard that I think his name was Rob I lay my head back onto the floor. Dozing back to sleep while the Blonde hummed gently to Preston. 

One last word echoed through my ears before sleep consumed my mind.

"Cuddling my boyfriend!"

--= Rob's + P.O.V. =--

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out.

Don't freak out!

DON'T FREAK OUT!!!

.......

FREAKING OUT!!!!!! 

Quickly brushing my hand through my hair all I could do was stare blankly at the two. Anxiety rushing through my heart I felt my stomach drop at what Lachlan said.

 PRESTON IS LACHLAN'S BOYFRIEND?!? Wait.....Hold up...... PRESTON'S GAY?!? I should have seen that coming actually....Why else would Preston hold hands with me. 

My hands aching from pinching my self as I balled my fingers into fists. But Lachlan just hummed gently, continuing to rock Preston back and forth in a loving manner. 

Jealousy powered my every move, but sympathy whispered in the back of my mind. Wanting me to be happy for Lachlan. To finally find his soul mate once more.

I just couldn't.......Keeping my eyes on the sleeping Preston in Lachlan's arms I let out a sigh. Letting myself relax into a limp position I let myself sit on the cell floor.

Preston's eyes starting to move I bolted up onto my feet. The rush of standing up causing my head to spin I felt my heart leap as Preston's beautiful eyes fluttered open.

A yawn rolling off of Preston's tongue he groggily rubbed the crust out of his eyes. Clearing away the stiff and swollen feeling his eyes were making I watched as Preston looked around the room.

Not noticing Lachlan yet until Preston gaze straight in front of him. A warm, sly smile on Preston's lips it immediately dropped when Preston saw Lachlan.

"Oh my........" Preston trailed off. At a loss for words Lachlan was the one to continue the sentence. Loud enough for China to hear him.

"GOD!!! I MISSED ALL OF YOU!!!!" Lachlan cried. 

Lachlan squeezing Preston tighter I felt tears well in my eyes as Preston tensed for a second, before melting into the hug and wrapping his own arms around Lachlan.

"I missed you too....." Preston trailed off. Preston's voice cracking when Preston said Lachlan I felt a tear slip down my cheek before I turned around and walked away.

Slamming the cell door shut and not lock it as I hurriedly rushed away. Not noticing the loud, steady sound of a beeping countdown....

================================================================================

Oh yay!! >:3 Things are getting interesting now....Be prepared!!! The feels may or may not die.....Sort of......:(

Just.........Brace yourselves.........Good luck Guys, I love you  <333

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC