Reunited

(Lachlan's P.O.V)

"The General told me it was beautiful, this, this is not even close to beautiful." I whispered. Keeping my thoughts on the low side Rob just watched me as I kneeled down in front of Jerome and Mitch. "Jerome and Mitch, they always did like to cuddle in serious situations." I giggled. Shifting the soles of m feet the exact opposite way of the sleeping two I caught sight of the two that hit me out of the ball park.

"Preston? I questioned. Bending down I stared between Mat and Preston hugging each other. A sigh escaping my lips I felt tears threatening to fall the longer I looked at the two.

"Are you okay?" Rob wondered. His voice draining the tensed silence away I quickly shook my head before sitting down next to the sleeping Texan and pulling him into my lap.

Gently lowering Mat onto the floor to sleep I wrapped my arms around Preston. Humming a soft, familiar tune we would always sing together.

"Tell me everything that happened. Tell me everything you saw." I sang quietly. Awaiting for Preston to answer I knew he wouldn't because he was asleep.

Resting my head on the back of his shirt I breathed in the smell I missed oh so much. The strong scent of vanilla causing tears to well in my eyes I just hugged Preston harder.

"What are you doing!?!" Rob whisper-yelled. Tearing my gaze away from Preston I gently started to comb his hair with the tips of my fingers.

".....Cuddling with my Boyfriend."