Weapons

Guard's P.O.V. (Rob's P.O.V.)

My eyes swept across the room. An unsettling feeling gnawed at me as I walked down the hallways.

 I sure hope Preston's OK.....It wouldn't be my fault if he got hurt...Would it? I sure hope not...

Concern swelled my stomach as I thought about him more and more. Maybe I should just go see him train...Just to make sure he's alright..

~Time Skip To When He's At The Training Arena~

Peeking over the dome I felt my stomach twist into knots as I saw him. His hands not even hands.

Guns at the ends of his arms I watched horrified as he shot whatever guards tried coming his way.

They were electronic dummies, but still. It was really scary to watch. Green flashing out of his eyes I watched as he scanned everything around him.

A metal kanine by his side leapt and shred everything apart. Whatever was around him was either beat up or absolutely shredded apart and dead.

My eyes widening as I realized it was the other prototype they were experimenting on that I had to put Preston in a cell with.

I feel bad, they aren't monsters. They're humans. Well, Preston is anyways but they were completely innocent.

Now, now they look like monsters....And will be turned into them....The training will change them.

Taking a look at both of them closely I shivered once I saw their skin. Absolutely pale, they didn't even look like living things anymore..

 They're weapons......

 Jerome's P.O.V.

My whole body flared in pain as it was covered over by metal. My vision shifting to red as the red stained lenses of the suit

Went over me like a mask. I was suited inside metal. Gazing at everything I lunged at whatever was in my way.

My paws slashing down on the dummies I felt my teeth clamp around one of their necks as I tore it straight off.

 The image of Mitch flashed through my head as I did so making me freeze right in my tracks.

Glancing to the side I felt my expression soften as I saw Preston shooting everything down.

Hatred eminating off of him as he killed all the dummies around him in his area. I wonder what his backstory was....

Must have been awful to hate everything THIS much.......Poor thing... It wasn't fair....None of it was....

I just hope Mitch is ok though...

Mitch's P.O.V

Screams and gunshots blared across the building as me and Mat sat in the corner petrified.

Jerome's shouts the only thing I focused on I flinched whenever another gunshot sounded off.

 Mat flinching whenever the other person who screamed, screamed. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out so I quickly closed it again.

Absolutely speechless in the situation we were placed in as we listened to our beloved's scream and screech in anarchy.

A metallic screech rang across the area causing me to slap my hands over my ears and kneel down.

The sound piercing through my ears it sent shivers down my spine like nails scratching on a chalkboard

Or how an eraser squeaks when it rubs against a desk. Glancing at Mat I felt my heart get punched as I saw tears streak down his cheeks.

 Mat's eyes closed he opened his mouth breathing out a word.

"Preston..." He whispered barely audible as the word slipped out of his mouth I felt everything click as I turned to see the name on the wall.

Preston was his old roommate....Oh..... Experiment #6204 was in this cell, Preston was Experiment #6204,

Preston was the prototype, and Jerome was the animal prototype........They're going to make more...I know it...

We're all doomed.....