Fix You

Preston's P.O.V

Tears swelled in my eyes as I felt Rob's arms wrap around me. The longing for his warmth shattered. As I let the tears fall, knowing it was unhealthy to botlle them up inside.

"Preston I need you to promise me something." Rob demanded. Growing stiff I lifted my head upwards so I cludld gaze into his eyes.

"Anything." I replied. A small smile grew onto Rob's lips as a light shade of red burned onto his cheeks because of my answer.

"Whatever happens, promise me we will still be together, because, I can't live without you Preston, I love you. I love you to the moon and back and I don't know what I would do without you." Rob choked out.

Nerves striked the air as adrenaline slashed my heart as quick as a whip. My breath taken away I let my head lean back onto Rob's chest.

In awe, speechless of what to say I just cuddled into Rob. Hoping that was good enough for an aswer, but sadly it wasn't

"Preston please." Rob pleaded. Rob's chest was slowing down now. Yet his shoulders shook as he tried to rake in the tears.

"I love you too Rob. But I can't promise what you asked. We don't know what will happen, and I'm not one to break my promises, but I do love you." I answered. My eyes meeting up with his I read them.

A small smile danced across his lips, but disappointmnt and fear shined in Rob's eyes. For the both of us. My hands snaking round Rob they stopped on the center of Rob's back.

A bitter sweet silence dimmed around the room as the smile on his face fell a little bit. Realizing and processing my answer Rob bowed his head.

"I understand." Rob whispered. Tears glistening his eyes I smile back at him. Letting one of my hands off of Robs back I guided it towards his face. Curling my fingers into a fist I let my thumb out.

Bringing my hand closer I wiped away the falling tears on his face. Careful not to scratch his eyes out with the metal savagely attached to my arms.

"........ They scarred you, didn't they Rob?" I wondered. Worried amusement in my voice he just nodded. Not daring to look away from me.

"Well, I promise I'll fix you. Thick and thin I'll be here. Just not for forever, but for now." I vowed. Rob's eyes flickered into shock. As glee beamed onto his expression.

I will fix him, if it's the last thing I do. I know it's too late for me, but it isn't too late to save Rob. Not from the army, but from himself.

Because a world where I'm not with him, is not a world for me.....
===================================================================================================
Hey Gummy Bears, it's me. Umm, I just want to know, did you guys like this chapter? I'm not so sure it was good. But if you guys think it is, then I know I did a good job.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, been busy. But I know you'll understand. You guys are smart enough. ;)

Sincerely, MisfortunateMC