Trouble

Mitch's P.O.V.

I groaned, grey the only things clear on the wall I tensed as I saw one wall with something carved into it, not meaning to read it out loud I did.

"Preston...." I whispered the name rolling off of my tongue I felt my heart catch in my throat as I heard footsteps from behind me.

Jolting upwards I snapped my head to the direction of the sound, my body not relaxing as they landed on another human.

"What's your name?" He questioned his black hair layed flat on his head as if he slept on it, probably did but still.

I searched for mechanical parts on his body but he didn't seem to notice. An agitated expresssion layed on his face I answered him.

"My name is Mitch, what about you?" I questioned a smirk flashed across his lips as he introduced himself.

"My name is Mat" He replied bowing slightly causing me to laugh. Everything around us silent I peered out of the cell bars, everything around us looked abandoned.

Who was Preston anyways?

Preston's P.O.V.

"So you're the-" The male mechanical bacca asked but I answered him before the question was finished.

"Yes, I'm Experiment #6204" I replied, a flicker of annoyance flashed across his face before continuing his question.

"I was going to say, are you the first person they experimented on?" The fuzzy, mechanical creature answered smugly, a smirk plastered across his fuzzy face.

"Yeah, yeah I'm the prototype. Sort of....." I answered lifting my mechanical arm I stared at it a little while longer, the metal on the back of my neck shot shivers up my spine.

Nodding his head understanding he changed his smile to a caring one, the agitation on his face no longer there. Man he was a patient .......Fuzzy...... Thing......I think....

"So what's your real name Experiment #6204?" He questioned worried, his paws twisting up bushles of his fur into tangle and leaving them before starting on a new patch of fur.

"My real name? My real name is Preston, what's yours?" I spoke up bravely, feeling my head raise on my own I smirked as soon as he answered me politely.

"My name is Jerome. Man of the bac's!" Jerome announced proudly, his chin sticking up I spat out a breath of air sounding like a scoff.

Jerome's eyes a joking look to them I smiled....I liked this guy, he seemed alright.....But I had no idea what plans lay ahead for us....

Jerome opening his mouth to speak he quickly shut up as we heard footsteps. The Guard I was hoping for didn't show, another one was there instead.

Silence sweeping around the cell he unlocked our door and beckoned us to come. Handcuffs snapped around our wrists painfully I flinched when Jerome yelped.

This....Could not be good....