Forgotten

Mat's P.O.V.

Pain flared through out my entire body. Tears welled in my eyes as I felt the cold metal burn on my skin.

Silence was capturing my voice. Not letting me speak I just lay there. The floor supporting me.

Making sure I wouldn't fall. There was nothing to fall on. Screams and cries rang in my ears as I heard voices blur in and out.

Trying my hardest to focus I slowly opened my eyes. The light blinding me I quickly snapped them shut.

The rushing feeling of blood trickled down my back. Tears dripped onto my arms and on my face.

Yet they weren't mine. Trying to find out who was above me I found out as he spoke up.

"I'm so...So sorry Matt...This is my fault...It should have been me..." The voice was familiar.

Yet didn't seem the same in a way. Snapping my eyes open they locked with another cyborg. The cyborg had tears falling down his face.

Uncontrollable. The quiet in the room kept me calm and comfortable as the robot stared at me.

The robot's face was annoying me. As if I knew him from somewhere. Something rumbling in my throat I spoke up.

"Are you okay?" I wondered. Trying my hardest to fight back tears the cyborg just shook his head.

"No. I should have saved you. You probably don't even remember me." The cyborg mumbled. A single tear rolled down his cheek.

A sense of drawing stirred inside me as I stared at the broken Cyborg. Pity and Guilt swirled in my stomach the longer I looked at him.

"I don't. I wish I did though. You seem nice and wonderful. May we try whatever we had between us again?" I asked.

The cyborg's eyes seemed to light up a little at what I said. Locking eye contact with me once more he nodded.

"I'm Preston....Do you remember your name?" Preston questioned. Scrunching my eyebrows together in an attempt to remember nothing came to my mind.

Hopelessness flooded my mind as I sighed. Shaking my head he just gave me a forced smile before introducing me to everyone.

"Well, first things first. You're name is Matt. The other Cyborg is Jerome. And the human is Mitch." Preston greeted.

Nodding my head I waved to the other two before letting a yawn slip out of my mouth.

"Sleep Matt. You've been through a lot." Jerome cooed. Nodding my head I started to lean back down.

Something comfortable met me halfway. Turning my head upwards I saw Preston stroking my hair with his hand.

My head on his lap I smiled slightly. Heat flamed lightly on my cheeks as all the pain drained away.

"Goodnight Preston." I yawned. A smile slowly growing on his lips he nodded.

"Goodnight Mat, love you." Preston whispered. The heat burned once more before I replied to the attractive cyborg.

"I love you too." Sleep not letting me stay awake any longer I let myself drift away.

Leaving me with only exhaustion, and an unknown future ahead.