The Criminal

(Third Person P.O.V)

"General, where would we get somebody to baby sit killer humanoid weapons?!" Ashley proclaimed. The general smiled at her answer. All of them fully knowing who he was going to call.

"I already know who is right for the job my lady." The General cooed. Taking a step towards Ashley, Ashley immediately stepped back.

"I'm not your lady. I'm just a women doing her job. General." Ashley growled. Agitated whenever the soldiers or government tried flirting with her. 

She wasn't just some wrapped up dessert. She was a soldier too. The General giving up on making the moves he whisked her away with the flick of his hands.

"Send me the Criminal. I have a contract to sign." The General demanded. Soldiers scattering about you could see the fear and life flash in their eyes as they pushed and poked at each other to see who would go get the criminal.

All of the men too afraid to leave and get the Criminal, Ashley walked straight away to go and get her old friend.

 The Criminal.

(????????'s P.O.V)

"You called for me General?" I asked. Trying my hardest to stay serious I felt a smirk grow on my lips as soon as he spoke. Over the moon to have another mission.

"Yes actually, but it's not the type of job you're used to. Criminal." General spat. Feeling my expression soften as my face fell I kept the grin on my lips.

"With all due respect General, I'm not a criminal, I'm an assassin." I defended. Raising my hands I laughed as he scoffed under his breath.

"I need you to protect some..... Pests..... They're worth a fortune for the federal government" General scorned. 

Our eyes locking I cocked an eyebrow at him. I'm a one man killer. I only kill, one man, at a time. Literally.

"General, I prefer if it was only, A pest. Not pests." I bargained. The General shot me a glare, notifying me by the dead in his eyes that there was no bargaining on this.

"Do you want this job or not!?" The General shouted. Flinching at the loudness in his voice I started strolling towards him. But let me tell you the gun in his hand was not too pleasing at the moment.

"Of course I do, just, what do I get in return?" I questioned. The smirk on my lips grew as he frowned. Wow, General not in a good mood today or what?

"You know what you get Criminal. You've been asking for them for months, almost years now." The General mumbled.

Success trifled through my body as I nodded my head. Shrugging away the insult he used to address me I smirked.

I was waiting for this. It's finally mine. He's mine. Both of them are.