Tortured Entertainment

Mat's P.O.V

I squirmed as they dragged me by my arms. My feet skidded painfully against the floor as they brought me to wherever the hell they were going.

Not even daring to speak anymore I knew it was no point. Tears trickled down my face as I thought of Preston. Of how I saw him. Heard him.

Screaming my name over and over again. A shaky breath escaped my lips as I thought of him....I may never see him again...

I might die this day...This hour... Why is life so unfair...... The world is cruel. Every single thing that happens is it's own little joke.

Slowly draining the hope out of me I just lay limp as they continued escorting me down the hall.

Slowing to a stop I glanced upwards. The soldiers stared straight forward. A gun on each of their waists.

The doors in front of us opening they led me into a room. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers were cheering in this enormous room.

Many whooped or some clapped. The main leader of them all stood tall and proud in the center.

Admiring the horror I was going through right now. I'm screwed...... I really am, one hundred percent, absolutely.... Fucked...

And the worst part is, everyody here seems to be enjoying it.