Oh Gawd XD

Mitch's P.O.V.

Tears stuck to my face. I let them escape from my eyes and roam freely. Jerome was alright.

Jerome was ok. He is right here. Right now. Holding you in his arms. Burrowing my face into his chest I stood there.

Just thinking in Jerome's presence as he held me softly. The metal on his arms were cold to the touch. Yet they radiated heat.

A soft, humming sound was coming from his chest as the gears they placed inside of him turned. I don't care if they changed his looks.

As long as he is still alive, and still the same Jerome I fell in love with. I am fine with it.

"Mitch?" Jerome spoke up. Jolting out of my thoughts I shifted my head. My eyes slowly shifting upwards they finally landed on his dark, deep brown eyes.

"Yeah Jerome?" I questioned. Butterflies flapping in my chest whenever he spoke. Gah I missed him so much.

I missed being with him. Being around him. Seeing him. Hearing him. Everything about him I missed.

Even if I was alone for a week. Those days drove me up the wall. But I'm here with him now. And that's all I really need.

"I missed you Benja." Jerome cooed. Heat rose to my cheeks as I locked eye contact with him.

I want to kiss him so badly right now but Mat and....Pete? I think his name was. Are here.

"I missed you too Biggums." I replied. A small blush formed on Jerome's cheeks as he stared at me.

Slowly leaning down he brushed his cheek against mine. Turning his head he gave me a quick, peck on the cheek before standing up straight again.

I stared at him bluntly. Trying to process what the hell just happened. He kissed me!!!!! Fan boy syndrome brew inside of me but I held it down.

Not wanting to embarrass myself in front of the others. Jumping up I pecked my lips on his cheek.

Smiling as I felt myself fall back onto my feet.

"Mitch?" A voice questioned. Tensing I turned around to see the other prototype staring at me.

Silence dimmed in the room as they awaited for a response.

"Yes?" I wondered. Curious on why he was calling me.

"Ummm, are you sensitive?" The prototype wondered. A laugh escaped Jerome's lips behind me. As a smile slowly spread across Mat's face.

"What do you mean by sensitive?" I asked. Earning a small look from Mat I felt my eyes widen.

"You mean sensitive as in se-" I started but he cut me off.

"NO! I mean, like, are you sensitive to gore and things like that." The prototype interrupted.

Jerome was laughing his butt of in the corner as Mat held in a laugh beside the mechanical teenager.

The Prototype's voice went mechanical. Almost sounding shrill but it stayed the same. Not changing. Just more robotic sounding.

"Oh. No I'm fine with that." I answered simply. A huge amount of heat burning my skin on my cheeks.

I held in a laugh as Jerome fell off of his feet. Not being able to control the laughter.

"Hey Jerome, we all know you would be upset if he said yes to that question." Mat called out. Jerome froze in his tracks.

Staying in the spot he was laying down in. The presence of a blush formed on Jerome's cheeks earning a laugh from Preston.

Oh my gosh. Mat's hand slowly raised. Planting itself on his own face I laughed as he let out a huge sigh.

"I know you want to laugh Mat!" I piped up. A smile slowly grew on Mat's face. His body shook as he kept the laugh on the inside.

Opening his mouth to speak he let out what sounded like a snort before bursting into giggles.

Everybody in the room was laughing now. Shifting my gaze to outside the cells I laughed even harder as a Guard gave us a strange look.

A smile on his face as he walked to the other end of the hall. Laughing as well. Oh my gawd.....